OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Screenshot_20220227-201322_Chrome.jpg

Glad I didnt watch the game ....

Would have been super tight seeing Randle with 38 minutes 4-13 and Burks with 34 2-6 .... like why are we even entertainig this BS coach man.

****ing terrible.

Duece a true PG cant even get in the game ...

Thibs has a couple more games b4 they pull the plug on his veteran developmental season. Deuce, to this coach, is the equivalent of waving the white flag. Jokes on him as the kids could have saved his season.

Sims is going to be very versatile with potential to be able to switch 1-5. I did lament how much more coordinated Jericho is to Mitch. Better body to bang with the bigs (🐾 ) it seems too.

Both are awesome so I’m not gonna go down that lane. Knicks shouldn’t let him go for nothing if it comes to it.

Nice to see IQ have a good game. Still *** tho.

Mitch is so one dimensional... i cant see him getting 25 a year... and if some team is dumb enough to give him that then ya pass on that contract... i like mitch but 10-15 sounds more reasonable...hes like deandre jordan just not as good but better defensively... he needs to average a double double which hes capable of imo

think he's using his weight to get out of NO or he just dgaf?

Y’all know I’ve been on my “conspiracy theory” of Zion finding a way here for a while now…

1) Then he showed up overweight..

2) Started rehabbing 2500 miles away… (Pelicans haven’t seen him in 10 weeks)

3) Then we got Cam Reddish.

4) Zion doesn’t even talk to his teammates.

There is just too much smoke. Some of it could be coincidental - but bro. One thing is clear. He never wanted to be there. And there is no way he is staying.

Whether we land him is the big question. We better.

well, at least if Zion does make it here he'll be a "vet" by then, so Thibs won't let him rot on the bench.

Is QG adopted? Or does he have a different father?

NVM, it looks like he and his brother have different pops.

Mitch has always been outspoken ....

However, IMO, this is a clear indication that Thibs has lost the majority of the team. In addition, this sentiment is shared by the majority of the young guys being that they are so close.

Lastly, this is a slight at Thibs coaching style, Randle ball hogging and the lack of a PG with vision like IQ and Burks.

This is horrible.....

Salute to Mitch. Hopefully that gets Thibs fired, Randle traded, and another team offering him a bag we don't match

RJ’s gonna get the Knicks single game scoring record next season. Book it.

So much overreaction to this Mitch tweet :lol:

Knicks will be fine at C regardless of the negotiation results. Happy they’ve decided to leak that bit of info.

RJ’s gonna get the Knicks single game scoring record next season. Book it.

So much overreaction to this Mitch tweet :lol:

Knicks will be fine at C regardless of the negotiation results. Happy they’ve decided to leak that bit of info.
What's the overreacting?

Who talking about Mitch and his future plans?

We dont give a F about that, we are reacting accordingly ... this is about Thibs ***** ***.

Back
Top Bottom