OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

I think I’m in on the Banchero train. He’s going to be the prototypical PF & the boy is already yuuge. Late growth spurt like AD so he moves like a guard now. He gotta get more comfortable with that role though.

RHR likens Paolo to Randle. A better version, higher IQ with equal questions on the defense. Has all the tools like Cam. Again, for all his faults, a guy like Thibs can iron out a monster with someone like Banchero.

Another Duke kid.

Last edited:
Yeah, that guy.

In the grand scheme, a year on the bench for a rook depending on situation isn’t the worst crime a coach can commit. There’s gleague & practice if there’s no room in the rotation on playoff level rosters.

I respect the logic, but this coach needs to recognize when to adjust earlier. Both in game & thru the season so he’s still on a warm seat.

Banchero isn’t a perfect product & could learn from watching. No rook is & all can too.

Yeah, that guy.

In the grand scheme, a year on the bench for a rook depending on situation isn’t the worst crime a coach can commit. There’s gleague & practice if there’s no room in the rotation on playoff level rosters.

I respect the logic, but this coach needs to recognize when to adjust earlier. Both in game & thru the season so he’s still on a warm seat.

Banchero isn’t a perfect product & could learn from watching. No rook is & all can too.
In todays NBA a lottery pick is not expected to play of the bench or at least get significant minutes if coming off the bench.

Thibs is just not a developmental coach. He's actually not a coach I would want unless I have established players.

In my eyes dude should not be on a warm sit but rather packing his **** ....

Tired of hearing year after year how our number 8-through 2nd round picks are going to be difference makers and how every coach doesn’t use them right.

Thibs def should be coaching a veteran/ready team. He’s what they have. He’s who they hired.

If they show something to end the season & he doesn’t get in the way of Deuce & Cam, he should get that leash til AS break.

I don’t care if they dump him after year 3. His methods do get old quick. I won’t want him around RJ long term.

Just in case .....

The day I started to open my eyes on Thibs.

Randle could get away with murder and he would never ...

Naw fam, ****s Thibs 100. Mitch probably gonna bounce bc of him. He trashes young players and let’s Randle get away with whatever he wants. Terrible precedent.

see what i mean??

thibs about to sub randle out
randle straight refuses
thibs says okay

:lol::lol::lol:

I peeped smh. I still think it starts with Thibs though. No player is going to hold another accountable if the coach won’t. It’s like expressing to your coworker that they’re not doing their part, and your boss goes and gives them a bonus.

LMAO
Full display of coaching incompetence.

1st half you have 3 guards, 2 which are just shoot first pass second with no vision and no D and 1 that's actually a Pg and what are the plays?

**** if I know ... seems like 1st guy that got it shoot it but dont pass the ball to Duece and Duece if you get it dont shoot just pass it to the other guards. Like text book Obi play ... just stand around outside the arc. **** you fat **** thibs.

2nd half they go up like 13 points and everything going smooth ... Randle comes down and shoots a ****ing bizzard 3 .. leads to a fast break 2 points. Next possesion Randle gets it outside the paint and shoots a horrendous shot which leads to another fast break 2 points no we up 9. Randle gets subs some bull**** happens and Randle immediately comes back in instead of letting them play.. what he do, another bad shot but gets a foul ... cool .... then what he does bricks 2 shots and another fast breaks for 2 pointers and everything down hill.

**** yiu fat **** Thibs and **** you Randle and take ***** *** Quickley with you ...

Then people asl why are fans so disconnected.... ****.

Why was Fournier out basically all 4th? He was hot in the third.

i was thinking the same. it was working with him and Burks at the 1 and 2 in the 3rd. IQ does nothing but pump fake and dribble around. he got bailed out with a foul on one play where he literally faked and went the wrong way into someone smh.

Back
Top Bottom