OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

they never have anything good in stock though

All the good stuff now requires a waitlist. I miss the 2010's when I could just walk into a Rolex retail shop and cop Sub-Mariner or Day Date 😢

I've heard there's now waitlists for Explorer's. I've been waiting for my Rose Gold Daytona for almost 3 years now 🤦‍♂️

All the nice Rolex watches aren’t on premises.
You’d be better off finding a vintage watch dealer….hypothetically speaking of course.

it might not work everytime they're together, but i am confident it will work with those two on the court at the same time. obi can do a lot. he's a great rebounder and his defense is quickly improving

All the good stuff now requires a waitlist. I miss the 2010's when I could just walk into a Rolex retail shop and cop Sub-Mariner or Day Date 😢

I've heard there's now waitlists for Explorer's. I've been waiting for my Rose Gold Daytona for almost 3 years now 🤦‍♂️
3 years is brutal

Yeah, I’ve been going through an AD for years now. Buying at retail is damn near impossible.

Yea everything exploded in the watch world the past 3-4 years. Rates are super low, the market is booming, and real assets provide a way to ‘move’ money in places like China. Resellers and the grey market ruined sneakers and watches, even playstations too.

Hope you get yours soon tho. Waiting lists are the norm for every Rolex sports watch now wo a good existing AD relationship, but I’m surprised at a wait for a rose gold Daytona since 2018. I remember them being available back then. Even the yellow/green dial “Meyer” and white/blue dial were attainable around 3 yrs ago. The new rose meteorite might be difficult to get tho since they don’t seem to be making many.

Anyway, hoping this isn’t a letdown game tonight w the Magic. I don’t see Thibs changing his rotations barring injuries, but I’m curious if as the season goes on, Rose ends up being the lead guard to finish games over Kemba

let's go!
robertrandolph.jpg

Back
Top Bottom