OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

absolutely NO to Harden. we already have one lefty that likes to hold the ball and take contested game winners in the 2nd quarter. we don't need another. highly doubt Lavine leaves. been wanting Beal for a while, but tbh idk if Randle is willing to be the 2nd or 3rd option. a sign and trade involving Beal and Trez for Randle, Burks, and whatever would be ideal.

just sign Beal outright next summer. Celtics is the team to keep an eye on for Beal

I don't know any other place where people criticize the team after a win :lol:

Also, I've never heard anyone harping for Thibbs to let McBride and Grimes play. They're obviously not showing him something in practice for him not to play them. Thibbs is notoriously known to not play rookies, which is very old-school IMO, but he does play his guys when they show him something. Look at IQ last season.

Speaking of IQ, he seems to have found his bearings this season, or at the least, have started to find it.

Its time to see Deuce on the floor. Knicks defense sucks at the point of attack.

Around the 8:15 - 12:00 mark brother RawHebrew sums up the situation. An abundance of respect for the vets is why Deuce isn’t seeing the floor yet. I think it’s also a learning technique some coaches use.

Idk why he keeps letting IQ think he’s a point guard either. That’s the real 1st obstacle in McBride’s path.

That treatment is nothing new though. Skip talked about that on his interview w/ Vlad when he was a rookie under George Karl.

Thibbs knows once he goes to Deuce with some real minutes, it’s over for Kemba.

Wall at the Duke game lookin smacked :lol:
F09A818A-F384-4A83-8D2D-2C0AFD1B76C7.jpeg

Just saying ....

**** a practice and look at a game. What's hos excuse for yanking dudes that are hot?

What's his reason for the 4 to 5 minutes Obi got when he was doing well?

Come on.
With Obi's improvement, it's inexcusable that he's not playing 20 minutes a game.

I'm saying, maybe he cannot let him play many mins because he's not that strong on the defensive side? You gotta have faith in the leadership. It's only been 11-12 games.

Our team defense sucks anyway. Obi‘s defense was his biggest flaw out of college, but it’s definitely respectable now. He holds his own.

Our team defense sucks anyway. Obi‘s defense was his biggest flaw out of college, but it’s definitely respectable now. He holds his own.

I love Obi. I love the intensity he brings on the offensive side of the ball. He has the potential to be a big time player, but he looks lost sometimes and you can't have someone like that out there in critical moments of the game.

It sucks, because when he's on and applying pressure on the defense, we look amazing as a team. But when he looks lost and lets his man beat him over and over again, he becomes a liability for us.

I'm saying, maybe he cannot let him play many mins because he's not that strong on the defensive side? You gotta have faith in the leadership. It's only been 11-12 games.
Obi does from time to time gets beat on D, but even then he plays more D than Randle.

It seems kind of silly getting upset at the team when they win, but **** ... we literally were playing a Bgrade squad. We should of have blown them away ...

Lastly, letting these issues linger will only make it worst as time goes on.

When we couldn't mount an offense against the hawks then we wanted to experiment with Rose starting ... like **** we won 40+ games and every game we said the same **** .... Payton shouldn't be starting then you want to make those drastic changes in the playoffs. Crazy ....

There's a reason why Thibs can't get teams over the hump .. yes he gets the players on board and maximize their potentials but he is horrible about changing things and adjusting on the fly.

i don’t feel nearly as pessimistic as i did last friday

let’s get it

edit: never mind rj already ****ing up

Back
Top Bottom