Official Oakland Athletics 2012 Season Thread (94-68) AL WEST CHAMPIONS

Cannot wait for the A's to move and the Raiders either tear down/restore the Coliseum to a football-only facility. Hate seeing them share the same field and having the A's deal with ****ed up grass.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Cannot wait for the A's to move and the Raiders either tear down/restore the Coliseum to a football-only facility. Hate seeing them share the same field and having the A's deal with ****ed up grass.

Preach

cespedes media day tomorrow

dallas and manny bff for the year
how he goes from matsui to manny speaks volumes to the personality of "209" (manny already calls him that all the time)

Looking forward to my free tickets in the lower level all year
pimp.gif

MLB likely to uphold San Francisco Giants' territorial rights in San Jose, leaving the A's stuck in Oakland
Baseball to tell Oakland ... no way, San Jose

TAMPA - After a whirlwind winter of wheeling and dealing, in which he traded three All-Star pitchers and signed both Cuban expatriate, Yoenis Cespedes, and MLB renegade Manny Ramirez, Billy Beane went to Hollywood for the Oscars last week as a guest of Brad Pitt (who played him in a 2011 film) and Sony Pictures, with visions of one day soon taking his revised on-field version of “Moneyball

Edit: A's beat the Cubs 12-10 today. Even though it's Spring Training Brandon Allen went 2/5, HR, Double 7RBI 
pimp.gif
. Chris Carter 2/4. 
happy.gif

Best friends, 
laugh.gif
. 14 year difference.
ap-201203041217442682555.jpg

Manny
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
LETSGO

He still has to sit out that 50 though right
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Hopefully he can come back and start raking
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ dude should be playing safety for the Raiders

I hope Brandon Allen can become a player one day

I wish I was home so I could watch the Cespedes debut today, too bad MLB.TV doesn't have a 1 day subscription option.

Oh well, back to studying for finals.
tired.gif

Can't wait to see Cespedes doing his thing in the regular season. Makes me wish his contract had another year attached to it.

Back
Top Bottom