:::[Official] Oakland Raiders 2010 Offseason Thread::: Report: Justin Fargas Cut!!!!!

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

ohhhhh if this is the case, Pit is robbing yall
I don't agree.
I will be sad if nnamdi goes becuase he is a class act both on and off the field.
But in essence it's a trade between franchise QB and lockdown CB.

Lockdown CB's are awesome, but they don't win foobtall games.
Ben is a franchise QB and not to mention Ben has the capacity to play behind a $%#@+! offensive line and win games. He did it for years in Pitt.

i just re read that yall getting pit's #1, but i still think this is ehhhhhh for you guys with Nnamdi in it

smh.gif
@ you

The steelers will give up Ben + the 18th overall pick

in exchange for

Nnamdi + 8th pick.

As stated before, lock down corners don't win football games.

And with the raiders recent track record of draft busts this trade makes a lot of sense.

I REALLY hope Nnamdi isn't part of the deal. If he leaves we have no secondary AT ALL. Chris Johnson and Stanford Routt? You gotta be kidding...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

i just re read that yall getting pit's #1, but i still think this is ehhhhhh for you guys with Nnamdi in it

It is, but considering we've lost 7 straight seasons, headed to 8, with Nnamdi and no QB, it makes sense to go out and get a top 10 QB in the game.

I'd hate to see him go, but it won't be the end of the world.

Al Davis likes CB's like no other, so I wouldn't be surprised if we drafted Haden.

Originally Posted by awon23

I REALLY hope Nnamdi isn't part of the deal. If he leaves we have no secondary AT ALL. Chris Johnson and Stanford Routt? You gotta be kidding...
indifferent.gif

I don't know how I'm supposed to feel about the pick. I don't hate it, I don't love it.

I really hope we go to the 3-4 after this pick.

How can you guys like not this pick? It addresses a desperate part of our line that's been left forgotten for years now.

McClain will make things peachy next season.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

How can you guys like not this pick? It addresses a desperate part of our line that's been left forgotten for years now.

McClain will make things peachy next season.

qft

I LOVE the pick of McClain. I still think we should draft a qb in the second round though and it's looking like one of them will fall to us. I REALLY REALLY hate JaMarcus.

Back
Top Bottom