:::[Official] Oakland Raiders 2010 Offseason Thread::: Report: Justin Fargas Cut!!!!!

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Especially Lamaar, this dude out there pissing off veterans going too hard. I love that kinda *++!.
I hated fools like these when I played in HS
Damn practice heroes trying to brown nose the coaches
grin.gif
it's funny cause when i was playing i used to HATE that %%*+ too
roll.gif

All of our picks should make the team. They were all positions of need.

Including McFadden, we NEED a nickel CB. Routt is waaay better on the outside
than at nickel. When Asomugha went out, Routt stepped up and shut down that
receiver.

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

You see DHB??
roll.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
That wasn't DHB, that was some player w/ a number in the teens, I saw a 1 as the 1st digit.

DHB changed his # to 85 patnah.
Thats why I figured it was DHB, seen the #1 as the firs digit and a dropped ball and figured it was him
laugh.gif

Glad to hear it wasn't him...

And for my 1001th post I will say, !@@+ you JaMarcus.  You were the crap-laden bow-tie on top of the last 7 years of despair.  Finally, we can move forward without you literally anchoring us to ineptitude.

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

And for my 1001th post I will say, !@@+ you JaMarcus.  You were the crap-laden bow-tie on top of the last 7 years of despair.  Finally, we can move forward without you literally anchoring us to ineptitude.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
x10000 pic mad funny. also confident Nnamdi will stay jst think his name was in talk soo dey can bait tms imo.

there's no way al ever trades nnamdi. Al has a ton of respect for him, in fact I read an article that Nnamdi talked to Al some time before Al cut jafartus.
pimp.gif

Al loves his corners waaay too much to cut Nnam.  Look at the contract he gave the dude. Part of that money is just to make him a great public face of the organization.

Speaking of corners, you gotta love this hit our new corner Jeremy Ware puts on this dude.

I kinda really want Haynesworth. We could have a pretty big and mean front 7. You know Nnamdi has atleast his side covered, and if our safeties Branch and Mitchell keep developing itd be a fun defense to watch.

I had a dream last night that I was watching an interview of Nnamdi Asomugha on tv and the reporter asked him "why are you still here when you know you can't win here?" and Nnamdi got real emotional and said " It's for Al man! we can't let him go out like this. We gotta get him a ring" and I started getting real emotional too when I was watching it on my tv and my mom asked what was wrong and I said "thats the man right there, thats the man" as I was crying.

laugh.gif
easily one of the most hilarious dreams I've ever had. I remembered about an hour or two after I woke up today and was instantly
roll.gif
. I can never remember my dreams but I remember this one?
laugh.gif
 smh

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

I had a dream last night that I was watching an interview of Nnamdi Asomugha on tv and the reporter asked him "why are you still here when you know you can't win here?" and Nnamdi got real emotional and said " It's for Al man! we can't let him go out like this. We gotta get him a ring" and I started getting real emotional too when I was watching it on my tv and my mom asked what was wrong and I said "thats the man right there, thats the man" as I was crying.

laugh.gif
easily one of the most hilarious dreams I've ever had. I remembered about an hour or two after I woke up today and was instantly
roll.gif
. I can never remember my dreams but I remember this one?
laugh.gif
 smh
HAHAHA that's hilarious

excited about this upcoming season. i say this every year but it feels like we made enough smart moves to get out of the gutter.

i think the defense will be much improved, and as long as the oline can mold together (lets hope) then our offense will be way more potent then during the jamarcus era.

would like to add another veteran receiver. i have always been a TO hater, but i would love to see us pick him up. i think he could help the younger receiver core, and possibly give campbell a deep threat.

p.s. avy check
pimp.gif

[h2]http://www.sbreport.net/raider_news/008/3941.html[/h2]
[h2]Images from the Raiders OTA sessions[/h2]
June 21st, 2010Victor CottoNo comments

Here are more views exclusive to SBReport.net of the Oakland Raiders Organized Team Activities (OTA). The Silver & Black are just weeks away from beginning their training camp and kicking off their pre-season campaign. Stay logged on to SBReport throughout the summer for a peek into all the happenings in Raider-Land.

Tyvon_Branch00001.jpg

Safety Tyvon Branch (#33) will be looking to break out in 2010. An underrated player in the AFC, his tackling ability around the line of scrimmage and coverage skills has improved since entering the league. Oakland boasts a young and talented defensive backfield that will only get better with Branch’s maturity and will get more recognition as the defender makes a name for himself this season.

Jacoby_Ford00001.jpg

Rookie Jacoby Ford (#12) is fast – very fast. In college, he was dubbed the “fastest player on the East Coast,â€

This thread is clearly deceased as %$%!, but I'm going to try and bring this $!#@ back to life... It's summer and I'm bored as %$%!.

What are your predictions for the '10 season based on the current acquisitions and all the good news coming from Alameda?

I think that we will be any where between 7-9 & 9-7, which isn't bad compared to the recent and dismal past... hopefully we can continue to progress and eventually get that 4th championship trophy.
Someone one mentioned that the raiders possibly have their best QB since Rich Gannon was in Oaktown, so I don't see why we won't be much improved.

Back
Top Bottom