:::[Official] Oakland Raiders 2010 Offseason Thread::: Report: Justin Fargas Cut!!!!!

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

Originally Posted by AG 47

Not only that, but anyone else hear about Bush taking himself out of games? Apparently, he's fallen out of favor with Tom Cable and we're looking
to move him (again, I know).

As it stands right now, we have 0 running game. McFadden is injury prone. Bush can't get it going. We might be in the hunt for another RB, draft or FA.
eek.gif
mad.gif

I figured that he wasn't doing something right, he performed the best out of the three rb's but he played the least when all 3 were healthy.
i saw you in niners thread. so u like raiders and niners? like a NT'r who got banned ummmm........

SMH @ cutting fargas...even with that @#$% @#$% o-line hed still run straight ahead for at least 3 yards a carry.

I don't know what to make of this damn organization...
smh.gif

Supposedly they cut Fargas for multiple reasons..one being they didn't wanna pay for his bonus..add that to him being 30 and having some injuries...heartless, i know...

seems like the only way we get players to come/stay here is to over pay them a ridiculous amount of money...

and that whole putting a 1st & 3rd round tender on Routt....on ROUTT?!?! My dude is our nickle CB...who's gonna give  up a 1st and 3rd for him?
smh.gif

Add that to us putting our franchise on our fat QB and our butter finger WR...
smh.gif
Our QB probably threw more INT's then DHB had receptions, probably...maaaan...

Regardless, I'm still a Raider fan...a frustrated fan, but I can't wait for the season to start...

I really hope we get T.O. I think he would be inspiring to the wide outs and would call out JaMarcus for being lazy.

Fortunately that won't be an issue since Gradkowski will be the starter in Week 1
pimp.gif

Newest Pickup, my guess is for our third.  Hopefully the Pats third.

large_stclair.jpg

Also, he gets to get out from under that god awful Browns uniform.  Worst uniform in all sports, pro and amateur
sick.gif

i like this pickup. we need a more athletic pass rusher off the end. 26.5 sacks since 06? sounds good to me.

we still need more help in the lb crew and secondary.

oh yeah maybe solidifying that o line and get jamarcus out.

at least al isnt throwing money around recklessly this off season. yet

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

large_stclair.jpg

Also, he gets to get out from under that god awful Browns uniform.  Worst uniform in all sports, pro and amateur
sick.gif
I swear, man, I must seem odd to people for liking the new Packer's jersey, the Bronco's throwbacks from last year (with vertical stripes!) and the Browns jerseys.

In fact, I would go as far as to say that the Browns are among the top three in the NFL for BEST uniforms (it's us, them and the Dolphins. Nice list, no?)

[h2]Russell isn’t late for anything[/h2]
By Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer
Monday, March 15th, 2010 at 4:26 pm in Oakland Raiders.

While JaMarcus Russell has done little, if anything, to deserve a benefit of the doubt, it’s not entirely fair to make an issue out of being absent for the first day of the offseason workout program.

The Chronicle reported Russell did not appear to be on site as other players arrived, which may well be true.

And while in terms of symbolism and his draft status that he show up on Day 1, chances are good a handful of others weren’t there either.

The offseason program runs through June, is voluntary, and isn’t a full-squad event.

Players are asked to appear a certain number of days, but can go as often as they wish and make up days they failed to attend.

It doesn’t become a problem unless Russell remains a no-show to the point where he can’t get in the requested amount of workouts and isn’t adhering to the wishes of the training staff.

Considering Russell’s performance last year, it’s easy to assume the worst and think maybe he’s not quite ready to step on a scale and that the unconfirmed reports of being in Arizona to train were either wishful thinking or exaggerations of the work he really put in.

It’s up to Russell to begin showing his teammates he’s ready to put in the time to be a starting quarterback, particularly when worker bees Bruce Gradkowski and Charlie Frye are already on hand

But as of now, it’s just one day of a voluntary program, and it’s entirely possible Russell has a schedule with the club in place that didn’t include March 15.

Hey guys, isn't this encouraging?!?
grin.gif

[h2]Gradkowski: I could play tomorrow[/h2]
By Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer
Monday, March 15th, 2010 at 6:07 pm in Oakland Raiders.

Raiders quarterback Bruce Gradkowski, having signed his second-round tender and up to his usual gym-rat ways, said he is feeling no effects from the MCL tears in each knee that ended his season in 2009.

“I never stopped working out because I wanted to get my knees healthy and my legs strong,

Originally Posted by zube42

So you guys think Wimbley will be playing LB or DE for us?

im thinking he will play DE. I havent seen him play much in Cleveland but im not sure how he would hold up in coverage as an OLB.

and yes jamarcus is a bum. release him or let him ride the bench all season.

when jamarcus starts a game, i feel the game is over before it has even started.
just a matter of time before he gets sacked and coughs up the ball. i swear he has one every game and it just deflates the team.

no desire, ZERO pocket awareness, and even if he did have pocket awareness his diet of southern foods would prohibit his fat $#+ from scrambling

http://player.theplatform.com/ps/player/pds/xJQFZGKlnR&pid=qtwjrKTMwMbhhe7asncZFaRjeWVgddoyhttp://player.theplatform.com/ps/player/pds/xJQFZGKlnR&pid=qtwjrKTMwMbhhe7asncZFaRjeWVgddoy http://player.theplatform.com/ps/player/pds/xJQFZGKlnR&pid=qtwjrKTMwMbhhe7asncZFaRjeWVgddoyhttp://player.theplatform.com/ps/player/pds/xJQFZGKlnR&pid=qtwjrKTMwMbhhe7asncZFaRjeWVgddoy
Old man willie is advocating for jamarcus...
I hope this means that the qb job is going to be a competition between jamarcus and gradkowski, this might bring about the best from both players.
ohwell.gif

And the webley signing is awesome.
pimp.gif

next, we need a monster at MLB (not kirk)

Back
Top Bottom