OFFICIAL OCTOBER '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this has been discussed , but I have a question about ordering from the outlets. This morning I called an outlet in Kentucky trying to order 2 pairs of the Barkley posite max's ( phoenix suns colors ). The lady at the store said they had 2 pairs in my size , so I asked her if I could order both pairs. She said she had to check with her manager first. Then she came back and said unfortunately we can't do phone orders for those shoes. One pair of shoes came to $149.99 and they were 30% off. So both pairs would have come to under $230. I guess my question is , are certain shoes banned from phone orders or is there a certain dollar limit ? Its not like its a new shoe they just put out. Those shoes were sitting for a couple months.

@Paulwest1985

I think they can ban certain shoes from phone orders if they choose to.

It's been my experience that they can only process phone orders up to certain amount on the same credit card. I can't remember what the amount is but that $230 seems about right.

I tried to order some kicks last year that was over $200 and was told they couldn't place the order because of the amount. I thought she was bs'n me, so I placed a seperate order for each shoe using a different credit card for each order. I didn't want to pay twice for shipping when both kicks were goin' to the same address.

It happended this year w/ the black n white flyknit racers. I tried ordering two pairs and was told the same thing about the order being well over $200.00 and they were unable to process it on the same cc.

@Paulwest1985

I think they can ban certain shoes from phone orders if they choose to.

It's been my experience that they can only process phone orders up to certain amount on the same credit card. I can't remember what the amount is but that $230 seems about right.

I tried to order some kicks last year that was over $200 and was told they couldn't place the order because of the amount. I thought she was bs'n me, so I placed a seperate order for each shoe using a different credit card for each order. I didn't want to pay twice for shipping when both kicks were goin' to the same address.

It happended this year w/ the black n white flyknit racers. I tried ordering two pairs and was told the same thing about the order being well over $200.00 and they were unable to process it on the same cc.
Thanks for the reply @blakperl  . I guess I'll call them back and see if they can do one pair on separate cards. I hope they can , because that store has the only 2 pairs in the entire country in my size.

No prob. Shouldn't be an issue. It sucks to pay twice for shipping. Shipping is usually only between $6 to $9 but still.

Lemme know how it works out for ya @Paulwest1985

Anyone by the San Leandro outlet by any chance? Looking for a way to get the Send Help 2 dunks, but I reside in MD.
You can call them and place a phone order and they will ship directly to you.

No prob. Shouldn't be an issue. It sucks to pay twice for shipping. Shipping is usually only between $6 to $9 but still.

Lemme know how it works out for ya @Paulwest1985
@blakperl  Well , instead of calling the store again I got a nike rep involved. She called the store directly for me and asked why they couldn't do phone orders on the barkleys. According to the store manager they can't do orders on any " high Heat " shoes. Im guessing that means they must have just put them out. But that be the case because I called about those shoes 2 weeks ago and this store had them. Oh well , i'll just have to chalk that one up to a loss. Would have been nice to catch them with that 30% off though.

A
It's not my job to sell shoes for nike
B
Everyone can pick up a phone and call for themselves

Might as well just quote me bro.

I don't get you dudes. Someone posts a half *** update and then when someone asks a question you get flamed. Last time I checked outlet updates are supposed to have prices and sizes anyway. If homie was just there why call and deal with the ever so pleasant Nike reps if he can likely just answer the question.

Edit- I guess it isn't stated in the rules that you should post size and or price but it clearly says more info = better update. Was just looking for more info if he had it on hand.

This is kind of random but I was actually able to order some Kobe 9 Elite Showtime's through Amazon. It was from the seller ninewaydeals but it was shipped by amazon and honored as amazon prime. So shipping was free and if the shoe wasn't legit the return would also be honored by amazon prime. So there would be no additional charge and hassle free. They came today and I inspected them fairly in depth. I think they were possibly tried on but not used. Checking all the major/obvious stuff (Insoles, info tags, stitching, logo placement, etc...) and comparing them to my Perspectives. I'm not an expert but they seem 100% legit. The only thing that seems slightly "off" is the purple fuse overlay on the back seems slightly thicker on the left shoe.

The picture on amazon is for the kids version so I was nervous but I thought worst case scenario I simply would have to return the shoe.  That doesn't seem like it will be necessary.

Lots of sizes although prices and sellers differ (Not all sizes are on sale or Amazon Prime supported). I paid $190 total for my Mens size 12. No tax and free shipping. Much better than anywhere else I saw. Just a heads up for those searching for these but not wanting to pay $260+

Amazon product ASIN B00JNXLYGO

Ontario
20% off hash 30% off clearance
2 pairs Cali dunk his size 9
Bobcat 10s size 8.5 bunch of 9s
Jordan 28 size 11.5
Retro 6 BP size 3y

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom