OFFICIAL OCTOBER '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ontario

KD 7 good apples size 10
Lebron 11 magnet grey size 10
Lebron 11 khaki olive size 10.5
Wolf grey flyknit lunars on hash
flyknit racer hyper punch size 11

Last edited:
Howell, MI dry as usual. 30% off hash.  30% off clearance clothes.

I know not many people into AF1s anymore but always been into them personally, got some of the premium pairs for under 35$ after the hash and 20$ off 100 mail coupon. They have some sizes left of the gamma blue/3m highs that have been floating around the outlets.

They did have the toddler Jordan 11 Low Concord, sizes 10c-3y I believe, grabbed some for my son 54$, plus the 10$ off coupon that came with the 20$ off 100. Not terrible. 

If anyone needs some for the kids they are doing phone orders.

(517) 552-6453

Wish I lived in closer to Chicago or the Cali outlets, so bad.

Last edited:
Vacaville outlet

20% hash and 30% clearance. They had fsr flynit trainer+ in volt/grey and infrared/grey for 69. Also had volt/grey foams 150 with 20% off.
I'm not sure if it's the same jackets everyone has been lookin for but they had the soccer zip ups in a lot of sizes from a lot of countries. Retail 100 sellin for 30. Also had retro 11 low infrareds in youth, infrared 6 in baby, and pink/grey/black xivs that came out recently for 80. They take phone orders

Vacaville outlet

20% hash and 30% clearance. They had fsr flynit trainer+ in volt/grey and infrared/grey for 69. Also had volt/grey foams 150 with 20% off.
I'm not sure if it's the same jackets everyone has been lookin for but they had the soccer zip ups in a lot of sizes from a lot of countries. Retail 100 sellin for 30. Also had retro 11 low infrareds in youth, infrared 6 in baby, and pink/grey/black xivs that came out recently for 80. They take phone orders
Same thing going on this weekend at Chandler Premium Outlets. The FK Trainers had an additional 20% off $69. Was a righteous deal.

Vacaville outlet

called vacaville, the infrared 11 low, biggest size is 2.5Y. $54.99

SL clearance

Thanks. I always wondered what the clearance stores looked like.

I hate how lazy people are. They took the insole out (on the red shoes) for some reason and then they couldn't take 2 seconds and put the damn thing back? Nope. Just gonna shove one on top and the other one is probably 40 feet away shoved somewhere else. LAZY bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom