OFFICIAL OCTOBER '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think all factory stores (can't speak for clearance) are doing 20% off of all shoes. Please confirm with your spots if interested.

Called that East Los Angeles store to order the wheat air max 1's and they gave me 20% off for shoes, so I can confirm for that location :smokin

now i just hope they got my address right, i always have trouble with mine over the phone :lol:

Last edited:
Called that East Los Angeles store to order the wheat air max 1's and they gave me 20% off for shoes, so I can confirm for that location :smokin

now i just hope they got my address right, i always have trouble with mine over the phone :lol:
Whew eat
I was a day late to miss this sale
Those am1 are way better than the ones coming out this fall

Thanks for the updates guys. The homie casually stated it to me last night but I didn't really ask any details so I don't know why it's happening nor did I feel like speculating.

Last edited:
Merrimack, NH confirmed.  Big shipments this week, too, so new shoes will hit the floor regularly if those back room people are doing their job.

San Ysidro, CA

(619) 428-8849

Not sure if they do phone orders
San Ysidro DOES PHONE ORDERS, and thanks to this post, I already have my brother taken care of for Christmas....  AND THEY ARE APPLYING THE 20% OFF OVER THE PHONE NOW.

Repped of course!

Heads up. Nike East LA Community Store has 20% off all shoes.

KD VII Floral Ext 149.99+20% off
Nike Air Max 1 Wheat 89.99+20% off
Lebron Xii Ext Red Paisley 199.99+20% off
Nike Zoom Run the One PE (Harden) 89.99+20% off
also there were a size 10 and a size 11 in the Hyperchase All stars on hash for 109.99 + 20% off, KDVII Lifestyle Multicolor for 79.99 +20% off, Black Grape Nike Dunk Hi SB 79.99 + 20% off, De La Soul white hi for 89.99 + 20% off, Air max 1 Stingray on hash  89.99 + 20% off and the all black Barry Sanders Turf shoe for 59.99 +20% off

Went to the Flushing Nike Clearance Store earlier. They're having a 20% discount on all footwear. I didn't really find anything interesting. I'll go back again in a few days.

Going to an outlet the day mon-wed is WOAT
Could of saved so much
Sales usually start on Thursdays

Yeah, but you can also be unlucky like me last weekend; hit 5 outlets between Sat and Sun and no discounts on footwear to be seen. Would have easily saved $100, which could have been 2 more pair at the outlets!!

For anyone who likes Brandblack shoes, there are some Jet lows at the Burlington inside Sugarloftmills, Atlanta GA. 

Bough the white pair and was very happy with the quality and comfort. Nice leather, thick insoles and full length air bubble cushioning system. 

They were retail at $160 but now selling for Grey - $24.99 White/Brown - $29.99 size 10~11.5

Question: 

Does the "Price Adjustment Policy" apply to the "Hash", ie bought shoe from "Hash", no % off at the time, week later 20% OFF "Hash" ? 

Will they adjust?  if within 14 days?

thanks, for any insight

Question: 

Does the "Price Adjustment Policy" apply to the "Hash", ie bought shoe from "Hash", no % off at the time, week later 20% OFF "Hash" ? 

thanks, for any insight

Yea and its 30 days I've done it on NDC when I copped on clearance than 2 weeks later a clearance code drops

Question: 

thanks, for any insight

Yea and its 30 days I've done it on NDC when I copped on clearance than 2 weeks later a clearance code drops

You answered a different question.

The answer is YMMV since there are stories out there where staff has denied such adjustments.

Question: 

thanks, for any insight

The answer is YMMV since there are stories out there where staff has denied such adjustments.

How can they deny something written on the back of a receipt

Thanks, That's what I was thinking, since I am always amazed that even the store managers sometimes have no clue to return policies

They will tell you that the price adjustment is only applicable to permanently marked down items and not on temporary extra % off. They will let you return though, but you will need to find your size again in the sales floor to repurchase because they won't allow you to repurchase an item that you just returned.

It all depends though, most of the time they will let you price adjust but some won't.

Last edited:

They will tell you that the price adjustment is only applicable to permanently marked down items and not on temporary extra % off. They will let you return though, but you will need to find your size again in the sales floor to repurchase because they won't allow you to repurchase an item that you just returned.

It all depends though, most of the time they will let you price adjust but some won't.

I usually just return and have the wife come in and rebuy or vice versa. I have gotten the item cant be resold until the next day a couple times.

bigsupa bigsupa the argument that's been reported in here over the years is that hash wall items would have been sold before the promo happened. The replies you are getting support the YMMV stuff.

@bigsupa the argument that's been reported in here over the years is that hash wall items would have been sold before the promo happened. The replies you are getting support the YMMV stuff.
Thanks !,

That's exactly what I was thinking they would say, but then they should really change what they print on the back of the receipt that it does not apply to "Hash" items.

Still worth a try if I am making the trip anyway, all they can say is no. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom