Official OCTOBER 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS ALLOWED

Originally Posted by evisumane123

Originally Posted by OneSole

Originally Posted by MrDozo

1 footlocker store would ship a pair to another ftl location?
Please shed some light someone.
Thanks
Yes, this is true.  I work at FTL.  If we (or you) have the FTL sku, we can stock locate it and have it sent to you for $3 shipping.  You can stock locate shoes at FTL, Champs, and Footaction.  But this only works if the shoe is available in your region.  Also, you have to wait 2 weeks before you can stock locate newly released shoes.
Actually I don't really understand the whole region thing because when I stock locate shoes I've gotten them from both CA and NY (I'm in Nebraska).
It doesnt just work if its available in your region, should scan every footlocker store in the U.S.. I wouldnt try ordering big or rare sizes in foams because more stores will "no stock" it because either the pair is sold or is on hold. So your chances of stock locating a foamposite is very rare, and most likely will be getting a call saying there going to issue a refund. Should work on the majority of other shoes however, but foams are hard to stock locate.

Good to know.  I was just saying that because that's the message we get when an item isn't available.  Thanks for the info!

just wanted to give a tip on ordering from Footlocker/FA/champs in store

about 2 months ago I placed a in-store ordered for Pearl Foams from Footlocker (sz 13) 2 pairs, as soon as I got home from the store a few hours later I called the customer service number & asked if they could see if the order was fulfilled, of course it wouldn't be yet, but by doing this the phone rep tells me I will call the first store showing them in stock and see if they can locate one of the pairs, waited on the line for a few minutes he comes back on and says I talked with the manager at store #1 and he is packaging up your Sz 13 Foamposite as we speak they will ship out tomorrow. He then did the same thing for the next pair I ordered.

Sorry for the story but the point is...after a few hours after you do the in store order or the next day call the 1800 number on the receipt keep in mind you want to do this when the actual stores are open so the phone rep can contact the stores by phone.

nike-air-force-1-foamposite-eggplant-kobe-bryant-edition-03.jpg

Kobe 2011 All Star AF1 Foamposite Hi

415419-550

$129.99; B-Grade (w/ org boxes) but didn't see noticeable flaws

Deer Park (long island) has Royal Foam One, Pewter Foam One, and Electric Green Foam Pro (all b-grade) sz8 & 13 left ONLY from what I was told...prices range from 110-130

Just called on foams and taylor or whatever answered and when i asked hes like oh you read it on the internet and i was like YEAH and hes like ow all sold out. Sounded like a flat out lie.

Louisville KY just opened a factory store today.

AJ3 Stealth's sz 8.5(plenty) and 13 (only one) for $99
Penny 3, white and red, $79
Kobe VI, yellow ones on the hash wall, $99
Jordan Spizike, $99

Plenty of air max 90 in different colorways.

ppedpped wrote:

AJ3 Black and cement sz 8.5(plenty) and 13 (only one) for $99

what shoe you talking about i just called the store and there is no black/cement 3
the guy in the men's shoe section said there was no jordan 3's 

nike free run white and grey  (tennesse outlet)

just picked up a sz 11. phone order. Easy transaction

Originally Posted by ppedpped

Louisville KY just opened a factory store today.

AJ3 Black and cement sz 8.5(plenty) and 13 (only one) for $99
Penny 3, white and red, $79
Kobe VI, yellow ones on the hash wall, $99
Jordan Spizike, $99

Plenty of air max 90 in different colorways.

thanks for the info! got the size 13

I just called & was about to order them I asked the man are these the ones that's coming out next month he said he had no idea. So I asked him to describe them he said black mid sole, gray suede upper then he read the color codes of Jordan box. They are the Stealth's.

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

I just called & was about to order them I asked the man are these the ones that's coming out next month he said he had no idea. So I asked him to describe them he said black mid sole, gray suede upper then he read the color codes of Jordan box. They are the Stealth's.

Thanks. Sorry for the mistake. Corrected. 

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

Griffey max 2 442171-100 79$ johnson creek

After shipping and tax, you can get them for the same price off of eastbay with the 15% off code.

Back
Top Bottom