Official OCTOBER 2015 Pick Up Thread Vol. OKTOBERFESSSTTTTT

Paid retail for these at the local Foot Locker in Flushing. Even if these hit the Nike store, it would take a while and chances of getting them would be slim now that the resellers are hip to the store. I had to get them, I've loved these kicks since they came out when I was a kid.

I paid $35 for these. Since they were a size 13, they qualified for the Extreme Sizes discount at the Flushing Nike clearance store which dropped the price by $20 (I also had a $5 certificate). I'm a size 12 but I can pull off 13. I already have these in lyon blue and they're comfortable as hell. I changed the laces to black ones, they stick out more.

Born and raised in Queens, Mets fan, The 7 Line fan. It was a no brainer. I paid about $40 after S&H.

ACG Alder Mids for $37. The Flushing, Queens Nike Clearance store was having a 30% sale and I had a $5 certificate as well. I saw a pair of size 10, low Alders on a previous visit and I asked one of the staff if they had that same shoe in a size 12, he told me they didn't. Went back a couple of days after and spotted these, picked them up. I wanted a second option for the winter besides my Euro Hiker Timbs.

the-game-documentary-2-5-slide.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom