*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

50512_393566170502_4200966_n.jpg

i can't get jiggy with this %$#%

I'm a Wolf Gang fan but this album is already overrated and it aint even officially released yet 
laugh.gif

Every song from Tyler seems long winded. Just ramblings with no direction or foundation. I'm not an old head (only 21) but this seems like some stuff high schoolers would rock too. Every song basically sounds the same. Once the whole "shock" of "wow did he just say that? Him cursing a lot is so cool." wears off, and you listen to his lyrics...dude is basic and trying a little too hard. I just want to look at Tyler, give him a pat on the back and say, "yeah bro, I remember my first curse word."

Earl needs to hurry up with his vacation.

-The Juice

I'm a Wolf Gang fan but this album is already overrated and it aint even officially released yet 
laugh.gif

Every song from Tyler seems long winded. Just ramblings with no direction or foundation. I'm not an old head (only 21) but this seems like some stuff high schoolers would rock too. Every song basically sounds the same. Once the whole "shock" of "wow did he just say that? Him cursing a lot is so cool." wears off, and you listen to his lyrics...dude is basic and trying a little too hard. I just want to look at Tyler, give him a pat on the back and say, "yeah bro, I remember my first curse word."

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Benihana

I'm not an old head (only 21) but this seems like some stuff high schoolers would rock too.

My thoughts exactly. I can still get down with some songs, but as an album it doesnt exactly deliver what I was expecting
ohwell.gif
Good overall though.

I'm not an old head (only 21) but this seems like some stuff high schoolers would rock too.

My thoughts exactly. I can still get down with some songs, but as an album it doesnt exactly deliver what I was expecting
ohwell.gif
Good overall though.

laugh.gif

-The Juice
What were you expecting slim shady lp?

laugh.gif

-The Juice

laugh.gif

-The Juice
its kind of unfair to tyler. the hype he got off yonkers put some heavy expectations on his shoulders. the album is very solid but i couldn't help but expect more. i feel you on his rambles and the content wearing out.

laugh.gif

-The Juice
its kind of unfair to tyler. the hype he got off yonkers put some heavy expectations on his shoulders. the album is very solid but i couldn't help but expect more. i feel you on his rambles and the content wearing out.

Originally Posted by MR FREEZE

laugh.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by MR FREEZE

laugh.gif

-The Juice

35jht7c.jpg

couldn't have said it better myself. i listened to this joint twice before it got repetitive. welp off to the recycle bin!

Back
Top Bottom