*OFFICIAL* OFWGKTA

****ie Bookie :lol:

"You remind me of my Bimmer.." :smokin :smokin :smokin

Excited for the new project.

Song is tight, sounds like a continuation of "Rella"...especially in his flow. Can't wait for full HD version of Bimmer..so dope.

Last edited:
Damb needed some new OF ish! Sidenote earl better hurr the **** up with that album

EDIT: Tylers chick is dope
nthat.gif

Last edited:
song at the end is def something alot more intersting.

Also ive never seensomebody spell it like bimmer :rolleyes

Last edited:
Domo23 is :smokin The vid had me :rofl:

Bimmer is about to be SERIOUS though :wow: :pimp: That production is sounding real smooth & I like what he did with the drums... Frankie over that beat is sounding real nice too.

Tyler said last night that almost every song sounds different on the album :nerd:

Tyler needs new drums asap, production on that new song is terrible but I like theme I guess. Kid could really have something but these half *** tracks are not whats up

Tyler needs new drums asap, production on that new song is terrible but I like theme I guess. Kid could really have something but these half *** tracks are not whats up
He mainly uses Reason, and on top of that, the stock drum kits that come with the program itself. But I can definitely see the direct N.E.R.D/Neptunes influence in "Bimmer", even down to the Pharrell hand movements and mannerisms. 

bimmer is raw & the next best thing  to radio ready

that first joint is straight teeny rap tho

btw just set earl up for a barber appointment on sunday

He mainly uses Reason, and on top of that, the stock drum kits that come with the program itself. But I can definitely see the direct N.E.R.D/Neptunes influence in "Bimmer", even down to the Pharrell hand movements and mannerisms. 
first thing that stood out...

i'm liking both songs so far

Bimmer is alright i just can't get into tyler the creator dudes corny to me. only people in Oddfuture that really stand out to me are Frank Ocean and Earl. Who by the way are two of my favorites. but tyler not so much

Yup

Said the same thng when I heard Analog & Analog 2 as well

Ah my fault, not Reason. But Logic. I get the two confused for some reason. 'Domo 23' is trash though. It does sound like an extension of "Rella" and that's not  a good thing either. 

i don't like his flow on Rella and this Domo 23...

sounds corny.

Anyone know when LA tickets will be available?

Back
Top Bottom