*** OFFICIAL ONLY BUILT 4 CUBAN LINX 2 THREAD ***

3rd listen through, Black Mozart & Kiss the Ring are my favorite tracks on this
pimp.gif

You know how you can always indicate when an album is great. When opinions vary on their favorite track. For some its Kiss The Ring, somebody else thinks ColdOutside, another cat prefers Gihad, New Wu, Broken Safety and etc. Usually if its just a good album like for example Blueprint 3 where everybody's favtrack is either Empire State of Mind or A Star Is Born so there's a polarized aspect... that's how you differentiate a Good album from a Great album.

i just think the great Wu albums really flow top to bottom almost like you're listening to one song. I be listening to this like OK maybe ill skip thistra....nope there go Rae and Ghost i gotta stick around and listen. The consistency from track to track, whether the song is 1 minute or 4 minutes, is whatmakes this album great

Yo you know how they traveled through time in The Jumpoff. I'm pretty sure Deck switched places with '95/'96 Deck and let him spit on pt. 2
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Yo you know how they traveled through time in The Jumpoff. I'm pretty sure Deck switched places with '95/'96 Deck and let him spit on pt. 2
pimp.gif
I was thinking the exact same thing forreal, after the second song I heard with him on it I was like "Deck's back!"
eek.gif
pimp.gif

zube42 wrote:
Originally Posted by Master Zik

pimp.gif
I was thinking the exact same thing forreal, after the second song I heard with him on it I was like "Deck's back!"
eek.gif
pimp.gif

agreed Deck's performance on this was impressive....as well as all the other features
pimp.gif

Only thing I'm a little upset about...is Slick Rick not having a verse on We Will Rob You
grin.gif
His presence is still felt though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

You know how you can always indicate when an album is great. When opinions vary on their favorite track. For some its Kiss The Ring, somebody else thinks Cold Outside, another cat prefers Gihad, New Wu, Broken Safety and etc. Usually if its just a good album like for example Blueprint 3 where everybody's fav track is either Empire State of Mind or A Star Is Born so there's a polarized aspect... that's how you differentiate a Good album from a Great album.

I agree that when a album is really great everyone has a different favorite track. But when a album is bad/okay not GOOD there is always one track that iseveryone's favorite because there is no other choice.

That sucks...sorry Jay fans.
frown.gif

We will Rob U
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thats as close to classic wu its gonna get, i wish so bad uncle ricky was on this one
glasses.gif

"Im kinda off because my guns is dirty
The last joint that hit u kid you made the top 30"

~shot at 50?

does anyone have a real tracklist? because i feel like everyone ive seen is wrong, and everyone ive seen doesnt have busta rhymes on it, and he kills a songthats supposedly track 20 called about me. any help?

IM holding out until release day. IDK if i could DL it. Ive waited too long not to support him.

Back
Top Bottom