Official OVO x JB Thread

one of the canadian store restock on their site for retail, upon 10am est only sz11 pops out only lmaooooooooo !!
Size 11.5 was there too. I saw it after I checked out for a pair of the sbb's :smokin

Last edited:
Size 11.5 was there too. I saw it after I checked out for a pair of the sbb's
smokin.gif
dudes was faking on the website smh it went live at 10am right ?

dudes was faking on the website smh it went live at 10am right ?
Yep, 10am est. It went super smooth for me, I figured it would crash. They restocked a lot of shoes, but it looked like none of the shoes had fsr when I went back to look after checking out.

Theyre on island but not out of the shipping container. Have to wait until Monday to get these. Pretty sad considering they were here since yesterday.

Man I need those OVO XII's.  They kind of put the X's in shame, and I own those. :frown: 

Was under the impression Exclucity was only shipping within Canada was I wrong? :nerd:

Sorry, we do not ship Nike/Jordan product outside of Canada. All other brand orders are accepted. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
Them **** bout to shoot right up next year. You would think all the restocks woulda killed the value for a bit. Haven't seen $400 in my size but the lowest I seen was about $400 on Facebook and locally. Range is like 450-550. Most selling at $450+

Them **** bout to shoot right up next year. You would think all the restocks woulda killed the value for a bit. Haven't seen $400 in my size but the lowest I seen was about $400 on Facebook and locally. Range is like 450-550. Most selling at $450+

And it's only that cuz it's a 10, if he dropped them 12s they'd b steady at 6

I just tried to peep the shipping status of my OVO's...

Not working on the website, nor when I click the "track shipment" button in the confirmation email. Anyone else having similar issues?

I just tried to peep the shipping status of my OVO's...

Not working on the website, nor when I click the "track shipment" button in the confirmation email. Anyone else having similar issues?

Relax, that's a regular thing with Nike, you will be fine

Trying to get a resale for less than 400, my chances are good but need to act fast before they dry up.

Back
Top Bottom