Official OVO x JB Thread

When I see a pair under 400 im pulling triger
nerd.gif
This is what intrigues me, I know it's a 10 and the 10 is not one of the popular model but the colorway is solid.  Besides the Fragments, these Jordan collaborations are not going for much (which is a great thing).  

When I see a pair under 400 im pulling triger
nerd.gif
This is what intrigues me, I know it's a 10 and the 10 is not one of the popular model but the colorway is solid.  Besides the Fragments, these Jordan collaborations are not going for much (which is a great thing).  
I think in do time they will. The Supreme 5s & OVOs haven't been out long, and just even saw a restock. By summer time next year, bothe the 5s & 10s will be at LEAST $600 IMO.

I think in do time they will. The Supreme 5s & OVOs haven't been out long, and just even saw a restock. By summer time next year, bothe the 5s & 10s will be at LEAST $600 IMO.
Maybe, but general people will move on to the next collaboration.

I ordered the OVO hat from Bow and Arrow around a month ago, I love the way it fits. The T-Shirt on the other hand is straight garbage.

Maybe, but general people will move on to the next collaboration.
Keep in mind this is the first ever Supreme x Jordan and OVO x Jordan collab released to the general public. The first of anything always holds a special place for some people.

Anyone know how the ovo t shirts fit? Just like other Jordan tees? 
They fit like other Jordan tee's but don't bother the quality is trash, it's like a piece of paper.

Last edited:
I agree and definitely think these will increase in value with due time. I started collecting in 07 and there have been so many shoes that were slept on, sat on shelves, or resold for barely over retail after the release. The value of some of those shoes have skyrocketed and I think this will be the case with these...definitely regret some of my decisions in the past.

I agree and definitely think these will increase in value with due time. I started collecting in 07 and there have been so many shoes that were slept on, sat on shelves, or resold for barely over retail after the release. The value of some of those shoes have skyrocketed and I think this will be the case with these...definitely regret some of my decisions in the past.
those days are long gone. Now nike overproduces and restocks things so much that this hardly happens

if you dont move collabs or super hyped kicks the first day or two of release, then you're gonna have to sit on them for months/years to get your price...the ones paying insane prices are impatient

Last edited:
if you dont move collabs or super hyped kicks the first day or two of release, then you're gonna have to sit on them for months/years to get your price...the ones paying insane prices are impatient

True that's why I sold mine for $650 one week after

those days are long gone. Now nike overproduces and restocks things so much that this hardly happens

This. The early days of buying up stuff and sitting on it are long gone, although there will be some exceptions. But as someone who gets shoes to wear them, I def like it.

Agreed!  

There is no way the Bordeaux' should still be available on NDC.
I'm glad they are sitting. It was a trash release even though it was close to the OG. The price doesn't help either. It's not worth it for the trash half assed materials used.

Back
Top Bottom