Official OVO x JB Thread

Holy ****! I just won a pair of these, i never win **** I can't believe I have a pair of these in my hands right now.

I wanna trade em for the yeezy boost 350 though.. Where can I go to look for someone who's interested in a trade? And is it a fair trade?

I want either the turtles or the pirate.

Holy ****! I just won a pair of these, i never win **** I can't believe I have a pair of these in my hands right now.

I wanna trade em for the yeezy boost 350 though.. Where can I go to look for someone who's interested in a trade? And is it a fair trade?

I want either the turtles or the pirate.

Might have to add cash. Value plummeted on these. Where'd you win them from?

Livestock in Toronto. I've decided I want the pirates.. so many fakes out there I don't even know where to begin to look for them..

Livestock in Toronto. I've decided I want the pirates.. so many fakes out there I don't even know where to begin to look for them..
Tweet Your Pair up for trade to Deadlaced on Twitter and he'll RT only. Seeing hella yeezys on his feed

Anyone think ovo10 size 8.5 for an infrared 6 pack size 8.5 is an even trade

I'm giving up 2 good shoes for one shoe

Last edited:
I finally got my OVO X's from the NDC restock.

Seems like a few others had the same experience that I had with the box...Mine was beaten up a little also. Not really a big deal though.

Shoes look good.

Got my pair last week.  They are awesome but... I'm gonna flip'em.  Just not a big enough drake fan. 

Didn't think I was gonna win the raffle anyways. Look they're nice just not my style, just being honest.

Uh to make $?
Personally, I think of this as a hobby; this is something I'm passionate about and really care for but when I see people trying to make money off of it just because makes me feel some type of way.  Many shoes I wish to own/wear but I can't because of the prices that some place on them.  Then some of them end up sitting (some people don't want to pay that much) until they fall apart.   So if you're in this to make money then stop, we don't need that in this hobby anymore because it's getting ridiculous.  This is my opinion and I'm sure some others may have the same views (not everyone).

^^^ I agree with you

But just like any other hobby, if money can made off it unfortunately people will take advantage of that

Uh to make $?

Didn't think I was gonna win the raffle anyways. Look they're nice just not my style, just being honest.

But do you see the problem. This is why Nike implemented the new raffle system that makes people pay up front. Yeah, there is money to be made, but you also have to look on the other side. To enter a raffle, that you really had no intention on winning or keeping the pair of shoes, just took a chance from that kid that really want a pair chance at retail. Not downing you, but almost every thread there is someone who cops a shoe and says they don't like it, and it leaves me and others, puzzled.

Last edited:
Personally, I think of this as a hobby; this is something I'm passionate about and really care for but when I see people trying to make money off of it just because makes me feel some type of way.  Many shoes I wish to own/wear but I can't because of the prices that some place on them.  Then some of them end up sitting (some people don't want to pay that much) until they fall apart.   So if you're in this to make money then stop, we don't need that in this hobby anymore because it's getting ridiculous.  This is my opinion and I'm sure some others may have the same views (not everyone).
If his hobby is making money, let him be. Keep in mind there were thousands of shoes raffled, his one pair wasnt your only shot at retail. Its not like niketalk members dont resell shoes in any way, shape, or form. Buying shoes to use as trade bait can be seen as reselling because youre valuing it at resell value. The chances of the shoes going to a reseller are 9 to 1 anyways, at least it got to a fellow NT member.

We've have lost raffles and missed out on kicks. I'm not a huge collector just a fan of Nikes n Jordans probably won't get lucky anyway next time.

But do you see the problem. This is why Nike implemented the new raffle system that makes people pay up front. Yeah, there is money to be made, but you also have to look on the other side. To enter a raffle, that you really had no intention on winning or keeping the pair of shoes, just took a chance from that kid that really want a pair chance at retail. Not downing you, but almost every thread there is someone who cops a shoe and says they don't like it, and it leaves me and others, puzzled.
I admit I was guilty of that with the Legend Blue 11 raffle (was trying to get a pair for my cousin), I put in the wrong size (9 and he wears a 9.5) so I just didn't buy.
If his hobby is making money, let him be. Keep in mind there were thousands of shoes raffled, his one pair wasnt your only shot at retail. Its not like niketalk members dont resell shoes in any way, shape, or form. Buying shoes to use as trade bait can be seen as reselling because youre valuing it at resell value. The chances of the shoes going to a reseller are 9 to 1 anyways, at least it got to a fellow NT member.
I know but justifying it is only making it worse.  I don't trade shoes, nor do I sell shoes.  I buy the shoes I want straight out all that trading is a headache.

Back
Top Bottom