Official OVO x JB Thread

This sucks all my North Carolina heads are screwed social status isn't gonna sell the pairs at box price so it's online or bust for us smh

This sucks all my North Carolina heads are screwed social status isn't gonna sell the pairs at box price so it's online or bust for us smh
All star weekend will be lit over there next year tho 
nthat.gif

How was it b?
I only picked up the UNC 1s just so I wouldn't be empty-handed.  Most of the other shoes they had could be copped on SNKRS app (Flyknit AF1, ASG Lebrons, Kobes, KDs).  The only other shoe that was worth picking up was those Air Pressures (for those who were interested).  I heard that the shoe rotation was supposed to change every hour, but when I was there for the 11am (didn't start letting people in until 11:30) an employee told me that their system was down.  I'm going down there for the 7pm slot since I heard from multiple people that Friday and Sat were the main days to attend.  My only gripe was that I thought they were only going to have 15-19 slots for the 11am RSVP but it ended up being like 40 people.

Pretty much they should make you pay up front for in store as well

Dudes enter with like 1000 accounts online for in store draws. Because it's no commitment
sick.gif
 They don't make you pay upfront with instore draw??  Ridiculous! Never done one seeing as there's no Nike store within 400 miles of Houston. 
mean.gif

:x  They don't make you pay upfront with instore draw??  Ridiculous! Never done one seeing as there's no Nike store within 400 miles of Houston. :smh:

Nah it's a joke dudes brag about 20-30 entries. And people enter from other states and mess it all up

any toronto heads been to the snkrs pop up? i know it opens in the morning but how bad is the line? im just curious because i know its FREEZING out there right now

Back
Top Bottom