Official OVO x JB Thread

I have gotten lucky on confirmed app and in store raffles for yeezys, but never won a draw or raffle for Nike's recent stuff  
mean.gif
Nike knows what you're doing.

my sodium levels are quite high right now. cant help but hate anyone who even got to enter the raffle let alone copped.
mean.gif

Any ideas on why the servers couldn't handle the volume? I've never seen it quite that bad for just entering a raffle.

I lost on the NDC Draw for my size.

My wife won on the NDC Draw for her size.

So I won today.

Not that I expect much to come of it but customer service told me that they are aware of the issue and will release updated info later today.

Not that I expect much to come of it but customer service told me that they are aware of the issue and will release updated info later today.
Thanks for doing that. But like you I wouldn't expect them to do anything if all the confirmation emails are going out.

Plus if they don't even say anything about the defects in the mirror and blue mirror foams no way we're going to get an answer on this.

I wasn't able to enter on my 2 accts due to being like Shaq shooting 3 pointers but thankfully my friend & sister in law hit for me. Congrats to those that won.

Back
Top Bottom