Official OVO x JB Thread

entering was impossible and I don't think it had to do with demand or server load. Nike postponed for a reason but they definitely didn't resolve the problem

just like any other "limited" pairs, there will be a "ReStock" sooner or later.. 

I expect this only if they dont sell out at All Star weekend, I know they always flood those locations every year on almost every shoe released during the weekend.

Just got an e-mail about the OVO X's - I guess I won the raffle to purchase a pair... I figured it was a long shot.

Was just at SNKRS EXPRESS LA for the 12:30 PM slot. Managed to get a size 10 which isnt my size. Everyone basically rushed to the iPads, saw an 8.5, added to cart but got cart jacked right when i swiped so i ended up with thus here 10...

but it gets better... got through on SNKRS app on the way for an 8.5! GOT EM! x2 

Was just at SNKRS EXPRESS LA for the 12:30 PM slot. Managed to get a size 10 which isnt my size. Everyone basically rushed to the iPads, saw an 8.5, added to cart but got cart jacked right when i swiped so i ended up with thus here 10...

but it gets better... got through on SNKRS app on the way for an 8.5! GOT EM! x2 
Gah, I'm looking for a 10. A local resell shop that's got really good prices said they have my back but just in case they don't....

damn cartjacked in store, its like someone ripping them out of your hands
laugh.gif

Was in line at the OVO store in LA. Couldn't get through. Gey home and wifey shows me she got a pair for me through her draw...lucky!

I just called Nike support for another issue and the guy was like "you don't even know how many calls we're getting for the OVO raffle" lol

Plenty people got thru apparently cuz theres about a gajillion pairs on ebay with screen shots from the snkrs app lol. Like i said, i dont think this was an accident or a server malfunction, nor was this morning.

Back
Top Bottom