Official OVO x JB Thread

any adidas yeezy > any OVO's. 

Kentucky 8's > OVO 8's

Lmao I respect your opinion fr fr. I just highly disagree.

No I meant which yeezys do you have that you're trying to trade for JD or PSNY's for. 
and I was referring to trading my OVOs. I don't have any yeezys. They've always been waaaaay to difficult to copp even when he was with Nike and They had my interest, as I'm sure your aware of.

They look very nice to me PSNY but I personally prefer JD 2s over them m. But if I can't get the right deal for another pair I wouldn't be upset to end up with PSNY 12s. Aren't the market for the PSNY 12s and OVOs on par with each other?

PSNY's garner a little more cash.

pretty sure that 8 up there on FC was the promo pair. Same goes for when they had the whites.

and never surprised when @alp  cops something. 

@JayMoe7  thought you had yeezys because you said you were looking for a fool to make a stupid trade. Trading OVO's for Beach Don's or PSNY12's isn't too off. 

Last edited:
@thome23 yea it's crazy bro. But I've decided if I can't off them in a trade I'll be happy just keeping to rock them myself.

@vinotwofour I hope I can get it done before I get them delivered to me. Because if I see them I might be tempted to keep em and just pay resell for PSNY 12s lol

pretty sure that 8 up there on FC was the promo pair. Same goes for when they had the whites.

and never surprised when @alp
 cops something. 

@JayMoe7
 thought you had yeezys because you said you were looking for a fool to make a stupid trade. Trading OVO's for Beach Don's or PSNY12's isn't too off. 
yup, had to catch something

someone on my facebook group stated that they just pulled out the OVO xiis in santa monica just now ? anyone can shed light ?? i replied with "only pictures do justice"
Doubt it, probably the master 12s, seen they were selling them early there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom