Official OVO x JB Thread

No phone orders for the first 48 hours.

Thanks for he heads up though. Surprised NTLV had 15's and NTLA didn't. l couldn't get a 15 online. But I'll take the 14 I got.
Did they drop today or yesterday ?

Last edited:
How does the paypal invoice payment process work? This one spot says 6pm monday iz the deadline to pay invoice but what to do if there's no invoice sent?

How does the paypal invoice payment process work? This one spot says 6pm monday iz the deadline to pay invoice but what to do if there's no invoice sent?
They set a price send invoice, you log into PP and confirm data and information, to make sure price and items are listed as stated, then pay like normally if you use PayPal. Maybe call them and request they resend the invoice. Check spam folders, etc also...

Last edited:

What would the appropriate resell value be for a size 8.5? Has anyone ever sold to the store "Round two"? If they're selling for $650 do you think they would give me $600?
they'll give you retail 
laugh.gif

Their last video, they finessed a dude out of JDs for retail. It turned out to be a trade for used OVOs and $200 cash that they later posted for 1k.

roll.gif

Resale not looking too bad on these right now, people that didnt get to cook can for around $500 have even seen some sell for $450. 

Last edited:
What would the appropriate resell value be for a size 8.5? Has anyone ever sold to the store "Round two"? If they're selling for $650 do you think they would give me $600?
don't sell anything to them. They will lowball you. They are good for buying one sell to get money back.

Back
Top Bottom