Official OVO x JB Thread

Already seeing BIN Prices on eBay for 499.99 Shipped. Gonna keep holding off and try to snag a pair for $400.

Kudos to everyone who copped for retail. I hope Nike ships everyones pair.

Status still says preparing for ship [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

They're checking to see who used bots or not. And those that did, orders are getting canceled. Plus of you have multiple NDC accounts, orders will be cancelled. That the word. I'm just the messenger

who wants to bet these delays are due to them trying to ship those who bought the 4s and 10s together to save $$? 

Def. seems probable, spoke with a Nike rep today just to check on my status, and he said similar. He said "your lucky to have gotten both off snkrs cause

many were not able to". He also stated the obvious which was, "A mass amount did not even get to enter cause of system crashes".

Either way they'll be in my hands soon enough which is all I care about so I'll wait patient.

Last edited:

They're checking to see who used bots or not. And those that did, orders are getting canceled. Plus of you have multiple NDC accounts, orders will be cancelled. That the word. I'm just the messenger
How can you use a bot on a raffle?
laugh.gif
 Same thing I was thinking

Back
Top Bottom