Official OVO x JB Thread

mine is shipped 
nthat.gif

The ones preparing to ship should go out today. They are waiting to get picked up by UPS is what I was told this morning when I talked to a rep. If I don't get a shipping email today then I'll actually be worried.

Last edited:
Spent all morning haggling eBay sellers.

Got someone to deal with me for $430 shipped for a Size 9.5 purchased from NikeLab NYC.

I think it's a decent deal. Deff on the lower end of the market value.

Mine still says in progress. No emails from NDC in my outlook inbox or junk.
mine said the same thing this morning. Now nothing shows up under orders. Checked my qccount and norhing has been withdrawn from nike. Called customer servic and dude said order was being prepped for shipping. We will see

sorry to interrupt everyone posting the word "delayed"........

but where can i get the black ovo beanie?

df7328d70af873eb3d94165ac6b1402d.jpg

Lol everyone worried about delay emails. Nike is known to send delay emails for everything.

Only thing I go by is my ups app. Once it pops up there it's usually good to go.

Hopefully I can snag a pair around 400 soon. Whites > blacks but doesn't really matter since 10 are one of my favorite Jordan's

I got my email confirmation from nike, black OVO shipped!!  So happy, entered the raffle after numerous air balls and still came up!

Last edited:
The Snkrs desktop crashed my computer and my laptop. SNKRS took like 21 minutes to load, but it put me through eventually. I think it was pure luck TBH.

Back
Top Bottom