Official OVO x JB Thread

I remember that, he was wearing the 1994 version. I still want that starter jacket.
nthat.gif

Yeah dope video. You know in his heart he would rather be @ JB. Although he is a conscious rapper and maybe he doesn't like how Jordan treats people... Who knows.

Can you at least return the hoodie the next day? Does the OVO store even have a return policy?
I'm pretty sure you could sell the Hoodie on eBay or w/e. I would take that deal if I lived in LA. I would then try to size swap for my size (14 isn't a crazy size like someone trying to trade a size 17 for a 9. 12 to a 14 is not a huge stretch IMO)

>:

F Nike, JB, draw, Jordan, OVO, drake, OVO app & anyone else involved. Never win the draw, payment errors & login errors, get entry in for nothing. Had one in cart, all the way to payment and submit on OVO just to get an error with the card 300x.
mean.gif
But yet every release you get to see screen shots of bums with a size run off Nike. Aggravating to say the least..
Peep the NMD & Yeezy threads  

aggravation, its a whole other universe of MOD:EDIT over  there

you have to be borderline under the influence to stay in those threads for very long

Last edited:
I would have bought it, Got in my car... Took the hoodie to Round Two, cashed out!

got back in my car drove to FC dropped off the 14 and called it a day!

I'm pretty sure you could sell the Hoodie on eBay or w/e. I would take that deal if I lived in LA. I would then try to size swap for my size (14 isn't a crazy size like someone trying to trade a size 17 for a 9. 12 to a 14 is not a huge stretch IMO)
True, same. But to be honest I would've sold the pair to a consignment shop.

Well either I'm trading 2 bred 1s or Flipping 2 bred for these :smh: :smh: :smh: man I don't want to tap into my stash yet [emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

True, same. But to be honest I would've sold the pair to a consignment shop.
maybe depending on what they would give Cash. 

Round Two was offering $450 for White Ovo 10's and less for blacks

FC sells it.. let's say $750

That's $600 to you

Waiting to see what they Post the 1st batch of OVO 12's for sale at, people buying on Ebay might be paying too much

Last edited:

maybe depending on what they would give Cash. 

Round Two was offering $450 for White Ovo 10's and less for blacks

FC sells it.. let's say $750

That's $600 to you

Waiting to see what they Post the 1st batch for sale at, people buying on Ebay might be paying too much
It's the first week hype phase, people on eBay will pay a leg and arm. If I managed to get $500 at the end of it for these I would be satisfied.

Chrome King on Twitter says these will be a wider release later on. Don't know how accurate that is but whatever

Back
Top Bottom