Official OVO x JB Thread

Did anyone manage to get the white 12's from the draw? I'm curious just how limited these OVO's are going to be. More limited than Yeezys I'm assuming? 

I am too, nike didnt have reservations, they only did the draw for the store and for online. They didnt send out reservations to anyone like they do all the general releases

PAC! I'm in the Lou. You think I can make the trip to state if I win on the app?

**** better not be like last year with the hour window and not even being able to sign up that was a joke but awesome for ppl who got thru lol

just want a chance at signing up dont even care if i lose 

**** better not be like last year with the hour window and not even being able to sign up that was a joke but awesome for ppl who got thru lol

just want a chance at signing up dont even care if i lose 

I tried to do it last 10 min and literally got it the last second. Got an email right away that my card got charged. Last time I can remember being hype about getting shoes lol

smile.gif

Who got some codes!! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]and it starts
I highly doubt you're gonna get codes this time around. That footaction downtown is straight up secretive with their codes now lmao

Gonna try to head down to FA sometime this week

If i get a code i'll make sure not to post it

Haha jk i'll post it if they give it out

Getting a good parking spot is a ***** tho

Back
Top Bottom