Official OVO x JB Thread

Yea I've had restocks for a while but this was the first hyped release I was actually able to checkout with. This is useful for supreme drops too

Serious question here. Why black ovo 10s so much more realistic price wise than these 12s??
Asking cause I'm trying to figure out how long I have to wait til I can trade bred yeezys str8 up for these without being laughed at.

Serious question here. Why black ovo 10s so much more realistic price wise than these 12s??
Asking cause I'm trying to figure out how long I have to wait til I can trade bred yeezys str8 up for these without being laughed at.
1. 10s suck

2. 12s are awesome 

Looks like white 12's are more limited than the blacks far as US release if i have this right

White 12's released at 4 spots

OVO LA
Nike Santa Monica
Nike NY
Station 23 Chicago

Blacks 12's released at 6 spots

OVO LA
OVO NY
Nike Chicago
Station 23
Nike NY
Jordan store New Orleans

Looks like white 12's are more limited than the blacks far as US release if i have this right

OVO LA
Nike Santa Monica
Nike NY
Station 23 Chicago

OVO LA
OVO NY
Nike Chicago
Station 23
Nike NY
Jordan store New Orleans
Same thing... Both very limited. Either got it by luck or by luck. 
laugh.gif

OVO LA
Nike Santa Monica
Nike NY
Station 23 Chicago

OVO LA
OVO NY
Nike Chicago
Station 23
Nike NY
Jordan store New Orleans

Did OVO have a store in NY at the time? Thats prob why. I seen alot more people cook on the SNKRS app for whites the blacks. But tbh prob same amount of pairs made. Anybody got ideas for how many pairs made?

I wanna know if anyone cooked.on snkrs app that put in more than one entry? And how? Separate address and payments?

Yea I've had restocks for a while but this was the first hyped release I was actually able to checkout with. This is useful for supreme drops too

Unfortunately most of the sites it monitors are shopify sites. So it ends up making you buy stuff you really don't need or getting L's you didn't even know were out there to be had.
So does using this app.... do you actually get the product directly from the company? Like if I won the OVO on the restock it would come from the OVO store? Or come from supreme if I was able to snag something on a restock from Supreme?or is it coming from a cosignment-type place, like a ma and pa or eBay?  

I would just be curious on the legitimacy of the product.... unless you've already dealt with the app before? 

I appreciate the info though. 

So does using this app.... do you actually get the product directly from the company? Like if I won the OVO on the restock it would come from the OVO store? Or come from supreme if I was able to snag something on a restock from Supreme?or is it coming from a cosignment-type place, like a ma and pa or eBay?  

I would just be curious on the legitimacy of the product.... unless you've already dealt with the app before? 

I appreciate the info though. 
No it puts you through to the actual product page, no consignment. 

Ah... well I appreciate the insight, as I KNOW YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO SHARE. 
lol no I've never had a problem with that, I know some people in the sneaker community can be a little crazy with information. I feel like for the most part the Jordan guys are okay. Those Yeezy guys are nuts...
laugh.gif

lol no I've never had a problem with that, I know some people in the sneaker community can be a little crazy with information. I feel like for the most part the Jordan guys are okay. Those Yeezy guys are nuts...
laugh.gif
I took a big L this weekend on all the releases.... and now I hear about the restock.... I'M DOUBLE DEAD. X_X Hope is definitely loss, unless they keep holding stock out for random restocks. I still have OVO on my browser and the app.... but Obviously, I failed to catch any of the restock! But congrats to those who got on it. 

I took a big L this weekend on all the releases.... and now I hear about the restock.... I'M DOUBLE DEAD. X_X Hope is definitely loss, unless they keep holding stock out for random restocks. I still have OVO on my browser and the app.... but Obviously, I failed to catch any of the restock! But congrats to those who got on it. 
I got three pairs but I'm pretty sure one will get cancelled lol, sucks for my bro. I'm keeping one and trading the second for a white pair but best bet if you're trying manually just set up alerts on your devices. I know the notification from the app came pretty late, I had checked out before I got the app notification. 

Edit: just wanted to make it clear that only one pair was online lol. 

Last edited:

I got three pairs but I'm pretty sure one will get cancelled lol, sucks for my bro. I'm keeping one and trading the second for a white pair but best bet if you're trying manually just set up alerts on your devices. I know the notification from the app came pretty late, I had checked out before I got the app notification. 

Edit: just wanted to make it clear that only one pair was online lol. 
2 pears, even one pear, is better than NO pears, my bradah. Congrats though 

Congrats to the chefs! I got ovo push notification way after they were gone. The restock came in the middle of the night for us east coast. I have a deal lined up today for 565 shipped. Oh well it's just money I can make more

Back
Top Bottom