Official OVO x JB Thread

so the lesson here is....always do your homework. even for people you think are legit. because everyone is legit until theyre not. there are well known scammers out there that were legit at one point.

@whoaitsgee

They may not be the same pair of fakes, but here's a general idea of what to look for..

https://www.kaviarkicks.com/blogs/news/real-vs-fake-air-jordan-12-retro-ovo-by-fake_education
nike talk dectectives at it again
nthat.gif

Man, thought y'all trippin at first but then I did a bit more extensive research and yeah, just the shape of the shoe alone is a dead giveaway it's fake
roll.gif

I sent a cancellation on EBAY. Almost lost money on these. I was going to sell my Black OVO's for these White but I knew at $500.00, something is off.

Anyway, thanks for looking out for me y'all. We all brothers and sisters here.

Peace.

100% means nothing. I brought my for from a 97% seller lol
It's weird man. This dude had feedbacks with some high ticket items, most recently a Wings XII which he sold for $625.00, so here I was thinking, ok, this dude appears legit.

Man, you can't trust anyone these days. That's why it's retail or bust for me.

Lamo I'm drying looking at.that demented owl when I opened this post, trust me on this from someone looking for wings and ovo. Everything on eBay,.posh, kick all fake. Do your self a favor.and just delete.your app. And pay 800 on GOAT lol

Lamo I'm drying looking at.that demented owl when I opened this post, trust me on this from someone looking for wings and ovo. Everything on eBay,.posh, kick all fake. Do your self a favor.and just delete.your app. And pay 800 on GOAT lol

Be serious, there are plenty of genuine pairs on the bay.

Yeah but for 1k, 899$. Might as well just go through goat and not risk it and pay less anyway. People are shifty. Just got done shipping back some fake wings had to open an eBay cause. Not work it. Just saying

Last edited:
Yeah but for 1k, 899$. Might as well just go through goat and not risk it and pay less anyway. People are shifty. Just got done shipping back some fake wings had to open an eBay cause. Not work it. Just saying

Yes I agree if the same price is found on GOAT. Also, if you don't have the skills to identify the fakes than GOAT is perfect..

I have the skills but it's annoying being hyper critical and at the mercy of the pics taken, often deceptive. The wings I bought dude used someone else's photos

I have the skills but it's annoying being hyper critical and at the mercy of the pics taken, often deceptive. The wings I bought dude used someone else's photos

Horrible, unfortunately sellers like this shady guy will never get banned on the bay. :smh:

Nope. Mofo had the nerve to say his shoes never got delivered back. I posted the delivery confirmation right on the case. Shady all around

Exactly why everyone's moved to stockx/goat.. eBay is dead for sneakers. Especially since they've started cracking down on msgs asking for pp inv.

Back
Top Bottom