Official OVO x JB Thread

between these and the wc 4's it was a terrible day trying to get through on the SNKRS app. The only consolation is these were both luxury pickups and not anything drastically wanted. I just hope it's resolved by the time the banned 1's drop

Anyone else that was able to enter get the shipping charge screen when entering info? Thought shipping was free with Nike/Nike+ accounts?

if Nike doesnt do something to fix this raffle BS, im done with Nike/Jordan.  seriously.. i will no longer support a company that continues to jerk the chain of its customers.  

Eff that update SNKRS had recently 
mean.gif
 Couldn't get past 'enter draw' on my iPhone. Was able to log in on desktop but wasn't fast enough. Congrats to those that ate!

Got through with ease. Used my credit card, but obviously I wouldn't win. Never won a raffle..

I'm so disgusted by it all...Since when does entering a raffle become such a hassle...nah they gotta reopen that **** and make more Jordans NOW! 

I AINT GOING B....HELL NAH! I ALREADY BOUGHT A FIT FOR THESE!!! NAH HELL NAH, I PAID MY TITHES LAST WEEK, IT WAS SUPPOSED TO COME BACK FULL CIRCLE! 

Back
Top Bottom