Official OVO x JB Thread

Ha! Yea I'm playing. My 4 year old daughter had a severe brain malformation called dandy walker syndrome and the doctors recommended we terminate very late and we still wouldn't do it.

Good news is she is doing much better then any doctors expected. So I may have taken an L on these, but one look at her and I'm still winning

If anything keep the [emoji]128118[/emoji] so you'll have another person to help enter the draw. Nah but I hope you playing

Hopefully I can grab a pair down the road, folk asking stupid prices right now. Might just grab another white 10 to tide me over..

LA, NY and Chi always gettin all the exclusives.. need to spread the love to some of the other states. :lol:

Well, For next drop ... Say SBB Rev 2.0

I would enter drawing in Chi for All Apps FTL, FA, Champs, and Eastbay (if theres one on it, not sure) 

and If you hit

Throw it to a Friend or Fam close to the pick up store and Eat!!

That's cool, got some entertainment value.
Skipping that one personally cause can't see orange as a color I'd wear. First was nice design, reverse is just a money grab. Even back in the nmd thread, the Hu ones (skipped) were bit much.
Good luck on your next target.

Even with people using bots I used to be more successful buying sneakers on ndc than I am now with draws on snkrs smh

I'm in Cali
put Chitown zip in app to enter drawing

won drawing

switched info and phone verify on acct

transfer winning raffle on app to other name!

pairs picked 

no printed listed BS or anything 

open app check ID, Buy shoes!

People figure it out

they gonna start selling winning Resv from out of state :lol:

did you have someone else pick them up?

Last edited:
By the way, what's the OVO Crotch Rocket make & model in the video? Any Rough Riders know? D*mn video tried to play about a hundred time when I tried to add to cart.
No wonder I got the "too many requests" error on website.

Deleting SNKRS for good this time
roll.gif

Never won a SNKRS raffle, don't think that streak will end soon.

I age just a bit faster when I'm competing to spend my money. :lol:

Need to take a break.

Last edited:
I have never won a draw and I've entered at least 10 draw's with 3 different accounts with different e-mails and phone numbers on each account.  Hopefully this streak ends soon, at least I am lucky when it comes to in store raffles.  
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom