Official OVO x JB Thread

lol 100x harder banned one released at all the major footsites. These will be Nike draw and Ovo stores.
Lmao won't even hold my breath for these then. 
sick.gif

Maybe Nike will send out some reservations 
roll.gif
. I never paid attention to any of the other releases. Have they sent out reserves ? Or were OVO's always The Draw. 

Maybe Nike will send out some reservations :rofl: . I never paid attention to any of the other releases. Have they sent out reserves ? Or were OVO's always The Draw. 

I don't recall any reserves for ovo 12. The reserve process is fairly new

Maybe Nike will send out some reservations :rofl: . I never paid attention to any of the other releases. Have they sent out reserves ? Or were OVO's always The Draw. 

No reservations for these, they didn't send out for the white

How much will resell be for these? Will be the only way I can them.

Last edited:
I'll cop if between $500-$620. More than that I'll just move to the next. I trade one my V2 Yeezy for them. Currently have six pairs of V2, seven once my Bred get here.

been chillin downtown to try to find info on these..house of hoops into nike store remodel in the works

Last edited:
OVO 10s were the draw with blacks being seeded through All-star weekend pop ups Nike does in host city as well.... and in NYC the last few years.

Footsites trolling ....put it on the release cal only to inform me I'm SOL.

View media item 2331011

Last edited:
Biggest difference I've noticed leading up to the release is that with the white ones, there were sooooo many fakes already on ebay, but I can't see many listings for these black ones right now.

Hopefully Nike has the SNKRS Express Stores in LA, NY, and Chicago again. I was able to cop the Black OVO 10's from there last year 

Back
Top Bottom