Official OVO x JB Thread

Yeah man! These things are beautiful in person.. not quite as plush as the 10s tho. Cats weren't bullspittin about the oversized box.. yikes, could fit another pair in there. It does make me want the black 12s now to finish the collection..

View media item 2375863

Yeah it sucks man, looks like I'm gonna have to wait to get a pair of the whites. I had high hopes of trading the blacks for whites but they're way too low now. That being said, you should definitely pick up the blacks at this price if you don't have a pair. I can't imagine it getting lower than this. 
Queue Dramatic voice: 

Welp g, your plan backfired. I was rooting for you, hoping you'd get the white OVO you've always wanted. I was living, curiously and enviously, through your OVO success....

But NOW, you black OVOs aren't good any more, man. They're expiring, stale. I'll go ahead and take that burden off of you, brah! How much are they? $225? I'll go ahead and PP you the 225, ... I'll even hook you up and pay for shipping...wait, I should be charging for the disposal fee. LMAO!!!!!!  I'm messin. 

I'm [STILL] salty with OVO. Every season is an L :  0 for 4. lol 

Copped the black pair off goat for 490$, i can see why whites go for more tho.  I like the black pair, but the white pair looks clean af
nthat.gif
too bad it costed me 650 on StockX

Queue Dramatic voice: 

Welp g, your plan backfired. I was rooting for you, hoping you'd get the white OVO you've always wanted. I was living, curiously and enviously, through your OVO success....

But NOW, you black OVOs aren't good any more, man. They're expiring, stale. I'll go ahead and take that burden off of you, brah! How much are they? $225? I'll go ahead and PP you the 225, ... I'll even hook you up and pay for shipping...wait, I should be charging for the disposal fee. LMAO!!!!!!  I'm messin. 

I'm [STILL] salty with OVO. Every season is an L :  0 for 4. lol 
I sold them for $500 a while ago bro lol. Just hanging on to that till I have enough for the white OVO's. I'm waiting for the KAWS and Royals to drop first though. 

Copped the black pair off goat for 490$, i can see why whites go for more tho.  I like the black pair, but the white pair looks clean af
nthat.gif
too bad it costed me 650 on StockX
Man I've just let the white OVO 12 dream go unless I hit the lotto. I mean I could sell some other stuff to offset the cost but $650 is just too much for a sneaker in my eyes. I adore the hell out of my white 10s though. Copped DS for $400 at Sneakercon. I'm being patient and hoping I can do the same for a white OVO 12. 

Last edited:

Man I've just let the white OVO 12 dream go unless I hit the lotto. I mean I could sell some other stuff to offset the cost but $650 is just too much for a sneaker in my eyes. I adore the hell out of my white 10s though. Copped DS for $400 at Sneakercon. I'm being patient and hoping I can do the same for a white OVO 12. 
I'm just reselling till I get enough. Let the shoes pay for other shoes, I'm not spending my own money on this crap. At the end of the day it's a $225 product, I cant justify spending over $600 of my own money on it either, that's crazy. 

I'm just reselling till I get enough. Let the shoes pay for other shoes, I'm not spending my own money on this crap. At the end of the day it's a $225 product, I cant justify spending over $600 of my own money on it either, that's crazy. 
But selling other stuff for profit is still your money lmao. We as sneaker heads justify it that way but you could pocket that cash. But yeah I just sold 2 1.0 Ultraboosts that I never wear that paid for my black OVO 12 lmao. I get it because I do it too...but still lmao.

Yeah 650$ was hard at first, but I got the wings 12 for 625$ too.  I dont know WTF i was thinking at that point of the game.  I normally don't mess with resellers, but its a jungle out there in the sneaker community.  Maybe it the last hurrah, before I throw up my hands and say f' it to the whole sneaker game in general.  I like Jordans, and I like the OVO collabs.  Dont know why Jordan cant do GR.  Flood the market, I mean literally flood the market!  Stop resellers, keep the hype down, show Kanye three stripes that Nike/Jordan going to saturate the market, bleed the market, hemorage the market, and the people still buying the shoes.        

But selling other stuff for profit is still your money lmao. We as sneaker heads justify it that way but you could pocket that cash. But yeah I just sold 2 1.0 Ultraboosts that I never wear that paid for my black OVO 12 lmao. I get it because I do it too...but still lmao.

Hahah you're 100% right, I'll just never admit that to myself lol.

Yeah 650$ was hard at first, but I got the wings 12 for 625$ too.  I dont know WTF i was thinking at that point of the game.  I normally don't mess with resellers, but its a jungle out there in the sneaker community.  Maybe it the last hurrah, before I throw up my hands and say f' it to the whole sneaker game in general.  I like Jordans, and I like the OVO collabs.  Dont know why Jordan cant do GR.  Flood the market, I mean literally flood the market!  Stop resellers, keep the hype down, show Kanye three stripes that Nike/Jordan going to saturate the market, bleed the market, hemorage the market, and the people still buying the shoes.        
Well Nike is doing that with all OG Jordan releases except for OG 1s...but even those are plentiful as ever. Now they will always limit collabs and do special releases...it's what drives the hype. And to be honest I can do without most non OG colorways, collabs, and specialty  items. 

Eh, it is what it is. I've never paid 700 for any sneaker prior to ovo 12 and probably never will again, but I really wanted em. There hasn't been any signs of them "restocking," and even if they do folks with page monitors and auto checkout will gobble em up. The price will only go higher as they become more scarce. I get 95% of my Js at retail so the occasional resale pair doesn't really bother me. Besides, I've made enough from other sales to get some without coming out of pocket. All these media outlets talking about resellers making $XXX has got folks that aren't even into sneakers going after hyped releases to try and make a buck. How the times have changed..

Eh, it is what it is. I've never paid 700 for any sneaker prior to ovo 12 and probably never will again, but I really wanted em. There hasn't been any signs of them "restocking," and even if they do folks with page monitors and auto checkout will gobble em up. The price will only go higher as they become more scarce. I get 95% of my Js at retail so the occasional resale pair doesn't really bother me. Besides, I've made enough from other sales to get some without coming out of pocket. All these media outlets talking about resellers making $XXX has got folks that aren't even into sneakers going after hyped releases to try and make a buck. How the times have changed..
Quick story, when I copped Bred 350 V2 there was a middle age guy who had on a local Chevy dealership shirt picking up a pair at FTA. The dude already had 1 bag from Finishline and another from Footlocker. I said, "Man you damn sure reselling!!!!" Everybody burst out laughing. He says "Man this aint for me it's for friends and family." I said, "Riiiiiiight OK" lmao. So me and the guy walk out together and he says "And I got 2 from Adidas Confirmed!". I said "Man much props to you. lmao" But he seriously claimed that he wasn't reselling though. Either way he had 5 bred yeezys which was potentially $3K resale income

Dude copped all them yeezys and here I am starving hungry and never won a raffle or copped a pair of yeezy . Oh well I have s job I'll make my own money, I've paid too much for resell.. over 600 for 11 suade and 500 for psny. 575 for ovo black.. Resellers wet dream. Kinda over this s".! Rather move my family into a bigger house

Last edited:

... At the end of the day it's a $2.25 product, I cant justify spending over $600 of my own money on it either, that's crazy. 
                                                    ^^^^ Fixed, but that's being modest lol 

Back
Top Bottom