.: Official Paranormal/Alien/Unexplained Thread:. Vol.2

Strange "cloaked" object caught flying beside Mercury. Brand new video... Notice that it only appears when the CME hits it. Take a look:

eek.gif
 thing is huge

How come we always portray aliens to be around the same size as humans? Give or take a few feet, but generally the same size..

We know that their are stars/planets/moons out there that make Earth look like a grain of salt, so whose to say that their isn't a planet, let's say, 3 million times the size of earth and the beings on it are 3 million times the size of us.

If they were far more advanced and flew by, Earth would splat on their windshield like a bug..

Or what if the roles are reversed and we are 3 million times the size of them and their planet is so tiny, we have never even noticed it..Maybe they are already here. Their spaceships are microscopic and they are everywhere...

Maybe they take family trips to see "the giants"...

nerd.gif

I got high last night and thought about that for like 30 minutes...

I have quite possibly the most intense paranormal related story in this entire thread..

Two years ago I was moving my girl into a new apartment at our school (West Virginia University). The apartment was in an old house that had been split up into three apartments. As soon as I step foot into the house on move in day, I felt uneasy. I just felt "off" being in the house. I've watched shows before like The Haunted and Paranormal Files and whenever there's a haunting people describe similar feelings. Anyway, because of the feeling I got when I was at her apartment I didn't like staying there. She would almost always come over to my place. One night, we left the club and her place was much closer than mine and we had to walk home. I decided to stay at her house to avoid a long walk. It was late, around 3 am, and I have that same uneasy feeling in my entire body. I also felt like I was being watched, like there was always a set of eyes on me. My girl was next to me completely passed out and I was having trouble falling asleep. Right as I'm starting to doze off, I feel an ice cold sharp feeling shoot through my entire body. Next thing I know, there are hands around my throat. Ice cold hands squeezing as hard as possible. The room was pitch black and I couldn't make a sound. With my left hand I was hitting my girl trying to wake her up. After about 20 seconds she woke up and yelled "What's happening to you?!". She turned the lights on and it stopped. The hands were off of my neck and there was immediately marks on my throat. You could almost clearly see where each finger was. The worst part about it, when I was being choked, I felt every bad feeling one could possibly feel in a lifetime all at once. It was like I found out my whole family just died. I can't really describe it but it was the worst thing I've ever experienced in my entire life. After this happened, I never went back to her apt at night and she would almost always stay at my place. Believe the story if you want to, I have no reason to make something like this up.

If there are any current or former Mountaineers on here, the house where this happened was 725 College Ave. It is the very first house next to Oglebay/Ming Hsieh.

Not sure this was posted yet.... This was filmed in 1983 before video editing software and such really came into play...

What do you guys think??? It's always hard to believe stuff like this unless I see it in person for myself.

How come we always portray aliens to be around the same size as humans? Give or take a few feet, but generally the same size..

We know that their are stars/planets/moons out there that make Earth look like a grain of salt, so whose to say that their isn't a planet, let's say, 3 million times the size of earth and the beings on it are 3 million times the size of us.

If they were far more advanced and flew by, Earth would splat on their windshield like a bug..

Or what if the roles are reversed and we are 3 million times the size of them and their planet is so tiny, we have never even noticed it..Maybe they are already here. Their spaceships are microscopic and they are everywhere...

Maybe they take family trips to see "the giants"...

nerd.gif

I got high last night and thought about that for like 30 minutes...
Interdasting. This has got me thinking. 
nerd.gif

Im not a conspiracy theorist, but I saw these lights in the exact same formation over the Washington Monument one night when I lived in DC. I was working out in the gym in my apartment and there was another guy in there as well. All of a sudden he just start's screaming while looking out the window. He looks at me and is like those are aliens. I laughed and blew him off and continued to work out. He stared at the window for atleast for another 10 minutes and asked me to come look at them. I get to the window and its the same exact lights in this picture. I really didn't think much of it. I figured it was more than likely military personnel. I just remember whatever they were they didn't move and that they stayed in that formation the entire time I worked out, which was probably 30-45 minutes

Last edited:
would yall fight aginst the aliens or join them?

Depends which ones you encounter. I wouldn’t fight the little gray ones because they’re just artificial intelligence worker bees carrying out orders. Wouldn’t fight the older taller gray ones since they’re elder race and peaceful. Plus, they’re on our side. Same thing with the 6ft 5 Nordic blonde humanoids but they seem be more interested in the planets well being anyways. The ones to fight or flat out run away from are the reptilians, nothing but disdain for the human race and want the planet to themselves. We’re lucky to have other aliens on our side to help us or else we would’ve been gone long ago.

Depends which ones you encounter. I wouldn’t fight the little gray ones because they’re just artificial intelligence worker bees carrying out orders. Wouldn’t fight the older taller gray ones since they’re elder race and peaceful. Plus, they’re on our side. Same thing with the 6ft 5 Nordic blonde humanoids but they seem be more interested in the planets well being anyways. The ones to fight or flat out run away from are the reptilians, nothing but disdain for the human race and want the planet to themselves. We’re lucky to have other aliens on our side to help us or else we would’ve been gone long ago.
Reminds me of a show I used to watch on TBS called People of Earth. Show was pretty good. About a support group of alien encountered survivors.

Back
Top Bottom