.: Official Paranormal/Alien/Unexplained Thread:. Vol.2

I'm not going to let you ruin this thread with corny jokes.

If you want to have a serious conversation then ask a serious question.
I'm deadass, would you? Yautja's are completely possible. There are 8 planets that we know how in our solar system & I doubt is the only planet w/ animals like use, even chimps & others are relatively close. This is a legitimate question.

Ruin the thread?
Until July22 of 2020 there hadn't been 1post since Aug of 2012, 8 year GAPS in posts.
I'd take ANY Post.

3.5 BILLION years ago. Got damn that’s truly mind boggling

yall think this current civilization is one of the last civilizations on earth? Or y’all think earth will survive at least a few hundreds more years?

Interested in what you think about this? I figured you weren't looking for a serious answer in the NBA Thread.

Interested in what you think about this? I figured you weren't looking for a serious answer in the NBA Thread.

I don’t think there will be civilization in 3500 looking back at 2020 the way we look back at medieval Europe or in the year 5000 the way we look back at ancient China.

we are probably one of the last civilizations on earth. I don’t see this planet existing in 250-300 years

I don’t think there will be civilization in 3500 looking back at 2020 the way we look back at medieval Europe or in the year 5000 the way we look back at ancient China.

we are probably one of the last civilizations on earth. I don’t see this planet existing in 250-300 years

Why do you feel this way though?

Saw this thread pop back up on my unread or recent posts list....
Before today I had the last post in here, back on NOVEMBER 5th?

WTF man.
Dude got the good thread shut down so he could host 9 posts per year.
Talking about don't ruin his thread with corny jokes?

Good lord.

Space experts have detected unusual radio waves coming from the center of the Milky Way galaxy. The energy signal is unlike any phenomenon studied before and could suggest a previously unknown stellar object, according to a new study.

The brightness of the object varies dramatically, and the signal switches on and off apparently at random, said Ziteng Wang, lead author of the new study in The Astrophysical Journal and a doctoral student in the School of Physics at The University of Sydney.

"The strangest property of this new signal is that it has a very high polarisation. This means its light oscillates in only one direction, but that direction rotates with time," he said in a news release.

B8E0560A-CEF6-4A86-AB18-7D34899569FE.jpeg

Did the last 8 months of convo in here get deleted?
Bro, unless there is another thread similar to this one, I know that I’ve posted content in here with in the last several weeks?
I’m tripping right now, lost AF…another thread is it?

Back
Top Bottom