Official Parks and Recreation Season 4 Thread vol. Vote Knope in 2012

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

http://s3.amazonaws.com/d...8s89UuNUHN52ZS+jn8o= src="http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr...655833&Signature=fkqBnrJ+8s89UuNUHN52ZS+jn8o=">
consider this done. I wonder if I really do it would they put me in an episode lol.

But yeah, this episode was gold. Good god Aubrey Plaza is amazing looking, I guess I never realized it till now, but this season she looks alot more womanly than before too. hard to believe she had a stroke so young.

tumblr_lt1kp8sngi1qfuop5o1_400.png

I want the season to end right now, just to see more of them shopping together.

Tom - " I have to ask one question....WHY SOOO SERIOUS?!" LMAO!!!

Donna- "Mimosa's."
Tom = "Treat yo self."

Great episode all around. I loved how Ben kept pushing his cape away just like Batman. LOL.

Loved tonight's episode, each storyline was done incredibly well, it was perfect. Tom and Leslie are always a great pairing, glad they ended Tom's delusion with E720, and tying it in with Leslie's campaign fundraiser was smart. April/Andy trying to stop Ben's passive aggressive behavior was done well too, Andy beating the +#+% of him was hilarious to see. Even Ann's story I liked (at least compared to her usual stuff), throwing in her desire to be accepted and liked with Ron's repair work felt more natural than when she was trying to have a conversation with him in the other episode. I also liked April kind of sticking up for Jerry, turning his smile upside down to a frown was hysterical, then taking Chris' car keys was a nice little jab in defense of Jerry.

My highlights:
The cold open... Aubrey Plaza just saying creepy things, so hot.
The town of Pawnee is an unlimited source of humor, all of the businesses and their owners
roll.gif

Wanted more Donna, as always, but I loved the shot of her opening up the pizza box attached to the guy
laugh.gif

Orin attending the part
laugh.gif

The callback to Leslie's hatred of salad, and how everyone was in agreement with it
Ron at the home improvement store, "I know more than you"
Tom bribing the guy with a set of hair clippers
roll.gif

Another really strong episode.

Ron to the lowes guy "I know more than you"
roll.gif

laugh.gif
at the way Andy was looking at chris when he was walking out of the kitchen.

As usual, rashida
devil.gif

Tom singing that 720 jingle when he ran on stage. 
laugh.gif
 And the apparel he and Leslie had on at the end. 
laugh.gif

Even Chris can be cold to Jerry; returning Jerry's compliment by adding "on the inside" at the end, then telling Jerry he's going to have sex with his daughter. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Ron to the lowes guy "I know more than you"
roll.gif

laugh.gif
at the way Andy was looking at chris when he was walking out of the kitchen.

As usual, rashida
devil.gif
I died when he said that to lowes guy
laugh.gif

Andy's Chuck Liddell costume was awesome.  
laugh.gif

April was funny turning the smile upside down.

I want to hang out with Aubrey.  I'd try to make her feel uncomfortable like she does to everyone.

^^^
I CAN SEE HER PULLING SOME STUNK LIKE THIS IF ANY AVERAGE JOE TRIES TO KICK GAME
tumblr_lf8o4yYvMr1qa54hvo1_500.gif

BUT YEA SHE CAN GET IT...HAAAAAARRRRRRRD

I wonder if Aziz was against being shown shirtless. They cut to him already in the tub and cut away before Leslie pulled him out.

Originally Posted by miamib30514

I wonder if Aziz was against being shown shirtless. They cut to him already in the tub and cut away before Leslie pulled him out.
You really wanted to see that beautiful brown body, uh?
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Originally Posted by miamib30514

You really wanted to see that beautiful brown body, uh?
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yes, yes exactly.

I need another make fun of jerry day like they did in season two. That episode had me dying, that one and lil sebastian.

Ted Haverford: Im talking to you mark, im talking to you donna, im talking to you jerry.
I went back in time!!!

Back
Top Bottom