Official Parks and Recreation Season 4 Thread vol. Vote Knope in 2012

Andy's professor....
devil.gif

Tonight's episode was probably the best of the season.

I enjoyed each story, gave us great development for Leslie-Ben, Ron really stepping up for Andy, even Tom learned something from Jerry of all people.

love this show man

tonight show was dope!

the public forum and when Tom said he was like Steve Harvey 
laugh.gif
...and Andy was bringing it the whole show
roll.gif

Ron throwing out the TV

Andy and Ron both needing the help of April and Donna
laugh.gif
then a quick return for Tammy 2

Not the most laugh out loud episode, but I still enjoyed it. Story wise it was a big step to have Ben resign and for them to say they love each other.

the opening segment with Ron, April and the computer was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny I was dyyyyyyyyyyyyying

great episode, loved it...this is the funniest show on tv

Episode had me 
frown.gif
embarassed.gif
 .. I had been hating the focus on Ben and Leslie's relationship all season, but the moments in this episode made it worthwhile.

Loved tonight's episode.

I'm glad Leslie faced some real reprocussions for what she did, but in a perfect move.. the group stepped up for her. I loved how perfect everyone's gifts from Leslie were.. Ron's reaction to his automatic door closer
roll.gif
plus when April made the candy Ron
laugh.gif

This show really balances the humor with quality stories and just the right amount of feeling and emotion.. very similar to prime The Simpsons.

such an amazing episode last night.

when Leslie walked into the office and everyone was supporting her campaign the way it was done, got me a tad choked up, emotionally powerful scene, i love this show

Originally Posted by Johnny Rico

they need to let my boy jean-ralphio on there full time
pimp.gif
at least let him shine shoes
The ending of the last episode 
roll.gif
 spread sheets
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom