Official Parks and Recreation Season 4 Thread vol. Vote Knope in 2012

Jerry: "Wha?  You guys didn't tell me you were doing this?"
laugh.gif

Just watched the Christmas episode thoroughly. Loved it. Amazing how this show has gotten better after Season 1.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

ALMOST felt a sort of way about them supporting leslie...
frown.gif

I did feel sort of a way about the support, such an awesome moment, translated so well. Loved it. Not ashamed to admit it. 
embarassed.gif

I enjoyed it. LOL when the whole crew was struggling to get Leslie up on Ron's stage. I enjoyed Ben and Chris's storyline tonight, too.

Well since you bumped this, I will be watching 
happy.gif
Thanks for the bump, I've been missing this show so much.

Away from home tonight so thankfully I missed the Knicks game.. can't wait to watch this and 30 Rock.

Originally Posted by justscrap

Ben's claymation video
roll.gif
, that was his breaking point.
3 weeks of work... better than Avatar 
laugh.gif

I would do anything Anne Perkins wanted me to do 
embarassed.gif

I knew the dunk would end badly, but Andy laughing uncontrollably was the best part
laugh.gif

Really great episode, the chaos of the rally was hysterical... I loved the confident walk on the red carpet and then it just ends
laugh.gif
Watching Ben in his depression was hilariously sad too, they keep bringing back his love of calzones which is great, and his claymation failure
roll.gif

Ron had the line of the night "Be a man and sit on that girl's lap". April was looking
pimp.gif
as usual and Champion was a good addition.. April's delivery of the line "Except digging, he's really bad at digging" with her smile.. oh man.

Great to have this show back.

that was a good episode, the not having enough carpet on the ice rink, the ron moment with the police, Bens depression, Leslie in general were all
laugh.gif
I always look forward to thursdays for this show.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I knew the dunk would end badly, but Andy laughing uncontrollably was the best part
laugh.gif

Really great episode, the chaos of the rally was hysterical... I loved the confident walk on the red carpet and then it just ends
laugh.gif
Watching Ben in his depression was hilariously sad too, they keep bringing back his love of calzones which is great, and his claymation failure
roll.gif

Ron had the line of the night "Be a man and sit on that girl's lap". April was looking
pimp.gif
as usual and Champion was a good addition.. April's delivery of the line "Except digging, he's really bad at digging" with her smile.. oh man.

Yeah, all of this. "He's really bad at digging!
smile.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by Big J 33

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Yeah, all of this. "He's really bad at digging!
smile.gif
roll.gif
I was so looking forward to Ben's claymation...And when I realized how short the film was, I almost spit out my water. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Btw, Pistol Pete...OUCH.
roll.gif
roll.gif

tumblr_lxrywgicJf1qb17kao1_500.gif

tumblr_lxrywgicJf1qb17kao2_500.gif

tumblr_lxsm6pLTlh1r8cgjqo1_500.png

The callback to "your mother's butt".. the Parks writing staff is great with that

tumblr_lxsoewWkDp1qdffbxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lxrxx0sojZ1qagqgmo1_250.gif
tumblr_lxrxx0sojZ1qagqgmo2_250.gif

For those wondering where Donna was
laugh.gif

tumblr_lxrpwd4cnb1r8r9eeo1_500.png

tumblr_lxrehjdwfg1r5kqbso1_500.gif

tumblr_lxrbapqGEu1r0x9x6o2_250.gif

Back
Top Bottom