OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
Agree to disagree I guess. The way I see it that's like giving them props for saying hi when you enter their store because they, in essence, "don't have to". Either way, we will wait lol. When's the next drop?

Not sure why it's going to take them so long, they had about 50-75 pairs of each colorway for the in-store release and didn't sellout until Saturday evening. They also had a separate inventory for the online release, so all that "high volume order" crap is BS, they just being lazy :smh: . Glad I cancelled my order and purchased them in-store to avoid their usual pony express shipping story.

Strange I've never had any issues regarding shipping with Packer shoes

For everyone who ordered from packers, I'm sure y'all got(will get) the email saying due to the volume of orders (ewings) shipments will take a little longer and should be processed by the end of the week.
Yeah I Got That Email .....They Better Not Screw Us Over

And They Dont Respond To Any Of My Emails SMH

Last edited:
Packer is usually pretty good. Last year they shipped me the wrong size of Wimbeldon Pumps and they were very good about owning up to their mistake and sending out the right size. They're good people.

Strange I've never had any issues regarding shipping with Packer shoes

I think it depends on the release, if its a big one like the Ewings then they tend to take long with the shipping compared to ordering something that is just sitting on their shelves. At the end of the day everybody will get their orders. I even heard one of the workers say they might add the "overnight shipping" option to their website to speed up orders in the future.

If any of yall decide to cancel their order in big sz please lmk.... i have time to wait for shipping lol....

Picked my pair up from WISH yesterday..........

Honestly, back in the day it wasn't even a thought for me to want these. I was blinded by the Swoosh and the other top sneaker brands at the time. I'm my area Ewings were like Shaqs Walmart sneaker, lol. But the "Sneakerhead" in me and my love for vintage style could not pass these up. The 33 Hi is really nice style-wise. I must say, though, these joints are like boulders. They are comfortable but a bit heavy. I like em!!!!

thanks fam..repped im going there fri maybe i see some dolphin speed turfs

Sorry fam, no Dolphin Speed Turfs, but there are still quite a few sizes in the West End at FTA. the Athletes Foot at 5 points have some too.

Last edited:
doesn't mean anything though, when i recieved a trackin num for my reeboks from packers it was on electronic shipping info for 4 days, they just print out the labels but dont ship until next year.

Patiently waiting for my tracking.

I'm just glad my order went through though, I don't mind waiting till the end of next week to get my shoes.

Back
Top Bottom