OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
Nah you good homie, I ordered online but cancelled my order when I was able to purchase in the store. They had more than enough pairs in both colorways plus they had a separate inventory for the midnight online orders. Those who ordered online will get their pairs.
Thanks Man ...Was Worried There For  a Sec 

Nice pic of the reds up there. Very happy I was able to get'em. I'm a sucker for an all red pair of shoes

Size 12 in the white and orange has been a pain to find... On the sites it was like the size 12's were the first to go and on eBay I havnt seen a 12 yet :smh:
Does anybody know if they made less of that size ?

Size 12 in the white and orange has been a pain to find... On the sites it was like the size 12's were the first to go and on eBay I havnt seen a 12 yet :smh:
Does anybody know if they made less of that size ?

There have been a few 12's on ebay. I think part of the problem is that they didn't make any 11.5's, so you have all those people going for the 12's, too. With 12 already being a popular size, that's just making things worse.

Peace,
J

There have been a few 12's on ebay. I think part of the problem is that they didn't make any 11.5's, so you have all those people going for the 12's, too. With 12 already being a popular size, that's just making things worse.
Peace,
J
That explains it ! I usually don't have problems tracking down 12's but these were a pain in my ***

Welp, since I couldn't get them and people are trying to resell them for double to triple of retail...looks like i gotta wait even longer 
frown.gif

Well I missed out. I refuse to pay 200$ guess I'll wait on a bigger online release. I need a 10 in both

For everyone who ordered from packers, I'm sure y'all got(will get) the email saying due to the volume of orders (ewings) shipments will take a little longer and should be processed by the end of the week.

For everyone who ordered from packers, I'm sure y'all got(will get) the email saying due to the volume of orders (ewings) shipments will take a little longer and should be processed by the end of the week.

Not sure why it's going to take them so long, they had about 50-75 pairs of each colorway for the in-store release and didn't sellout until Saturday evening. They also had a separate inventory for the online release, so all that "high volume order" crap is BS, they just being lazy :smh: . Glad I cancelled my order and purchased them in-store to avoid their usual pony express shipping story.

Not sure why it's going to take them so long, they had about 50-75 pairs of each colorway for the in-store release and didn't sellout until Saturday evening. They also had a separate inventory for the online release, so all that "high volume order" crap is BS, they just being lazy :smh: . Glad I cancelled my order and purchased them in-store to avoid their usual pony express shipping story.

Dude, this is the same deal with the Retros at outlets. Why do y'all have to be so thirsty.

The way I see it, this is all extra work for them that they do not have to do. The shoes will sell out in store, no problem. So, the fact that they even offer phone or online orders on those kinds of shoes is a plus. (Yes, I know they also do it to build their brand/rep). The point is that boxing, shipping, etc. is extra labor that is not required to sell sought-after shoes. So, don't look a gift horse in the mouth. This isn't Eastbay - this is an independent operation. 3 days, 7 days, 2 weeks... what's the difference. You've gone 20 years without having this shoe, surely an extra week won't make a difference...

Hope KITH Comes through with my Red pair...still no shipping confirmation

S/O to @sneakerpimp2k8 for holding me down with Home pair :pimp: :pimp:

Cant wait for both in hand :pimp:

Dude, this is the same deal with the Retros at outlets. Why do y'all have to be so thirsty.
The way I see it, this is all extra work for them that they do not have to do. The shoes will sell out in store, no problem. So, the fact that they even offer phone or online orders on those kinds of shoes is a plus. (Yes, I know they also do it to build their brand/rep). The point is that boxing, shipping, etc. is extra labor that is not required to sell sought-after shoes. So, don't look a gift horse in the mouth. This isn't Eastbay - this is an independent operation. 3 days, 7 days, 2 weeks... what's the difference. You've gone 20 years without having this shoe, surely an extra week won't make a difference...

Damn BIP, you went in on me homie :lol: some people are just eager to get their kickz, as a long time collector im pretty sure you know how it is ....

BUT their invetory for online orders was alot smaller than what they had for the in-store release, on top of that they were already packing and preparing the online orders for shipping when I was in the store on Saturday which is why I said I'm not sure why they take so long to ship out. I've been dealing with them for years and this has been the norm so I'm use to it. I'm just trying to keep those who ordered online informed.

Don't act they're doing us a favor. Good service is good service. They got paid, now provide the service. I have no problem waiting if its a legit reason, but just because of volume?? Lol stay late or come early one day, they aren't shipping out 1,000 shoes lol. If they were smart they would have them ready to go before midnight..... But it is what it is.....

Bottom line, you put them up online, you know what that comes with.

Last edited:
Don't act they're doing us a favor. Good service is good service. They got paid, now provide the service. I have no problem waiting if its a legit reason, but just because of volume?? Lol stay late or come early one day, they aren't shipping out 1,000 shoes lol. If they were smart they would have them ready to go before midnight..... But it is what it is.....

This.

Yea i just got it from PACKERS.....so basically they saying sometime next week we gonna get them ? Cool with me... Long as I get em.....

Last edited:

I see both sides of the argument.

And, yes, in a perfect world, good service is good service. But, at the same time, you have to expect a level of performance contingent with the job. ...I need to get stuff done at my job; I come in early, I stay late, I do what I have to do. ...I don't work at a sneaker store though, and I don't get paid like somebody who does.

You want the company to pay people extra (overtime) to process orders to help facilitate the quicker completion of these orders, when the shoes would have sold in-store without any extra work? At the end of the day, it's a value proposition to the owners - is the good will generated from A+ service worth extra effort, expenditure, and labor required to provide it? Do they think this will turn into added revenue in their pocket in the long run? That's their decision to make.

Two other quick points -

1. Note that most other retailers didn't even make their stock available for online order.
2. Did they guarantee a "ship by" date? (I'm not sure). If not, what are they really slacking on? You can break a commitment that doesn't exist in the first place. ...Can we at least wait 7-10 days before we start complaining.

Last edited:
if anyone is still interested in buying the shoe sizes 8 - 9, shopmyoslife.com still has them for under $200.

still resale prices but its cheaper than ebay.

Last edited:
They good man...packer aint never done me dirty...They usually do priority too

I see both sides of the argument.
And, yes, in a perfect world, good service is good service. But, at the same time, you have to expect a level of performance contingent with the job. ...I need to get stuff done at my job; I come in early, I stay late, I do what I have to do. ...I don't work at a sneaker store though, and I don't get paid like somebody who does.
You want the company to pay people extra (overtime) to process orders to help facilitate the quicker completion of these orders, when the shoes would have sold in-store without any extra work? At the end of the day, it's a value proposition to the owners - is the good will generated from A+ service worth extra effort, expenditure, and labor required to provide it? Do they think this will turn into added revenue in their pocket in the long run? That's their decision to make.
Two other quick points -
1. Note that most other retailers didn't even make their stock available for online order.
2. Did they guarantee a "ship by" date? (I'm not sure). If not, what are they really slacking on? You can break a commitment that doesn't exist in the first place. ...Can we at least wait 7-10 days before we start complaining.
 Repped!!! QFT!

Back
Top Bottom