OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
Just to clarify 8/5 the brand relaunches not the kicks according to their twitter account. Can't wait for these!

Last edited:
Only $100?! Might as well cop. I have a hi-top fade though. I'ma look like I came from a time machine if I put these on...

I think it would be good for the sneaker game if he kept it in that range. Ewing is a GOAT in NYC but not elsewhere these are more for the 80's baby who are now old enough to cop kicks the second time around. 

Im really hoping they drop in ftl.....and I'm really hopin the bday coupon is a go on these so I can cop for $75

^I wouldn't expect these to drop with any of the major retailers. I may be wrong but being that this is a small upstart company, I'd think these would only be available at smaller stores & on the Ewing Athletics site.

^I wouldn't expect these to drop with any of the major retailers. I may be wrong but being that this is a small upstart company, I'd think these would only be available at smaller stores & on the Ewing Athletics site.

Yea getting your sneakers in a major retail store is a big deal. Ewing is an independent if I believe. It would need to get backed by a major brand for that to happen.

Regardless they got a lot of potential can't wait to see how they turn out sales wise.

Yea getting your sneakers in a major retail store is a big deal. Ewing is an independent if I believe. It would need to get backed by a major brand for that to happen.
Regardless they got a lot of potential can't wait to see how they turn out sales wise.

They don't need the backing of a major brand to get into a major retail store like Footlocker.

It's super cool they got the big fella speaking about the relaunch. I remember when Puma first brought back the Clyde, the man himself was doing autograph sessions, which was just awesome. Hopefully something similar can be arranged as well for the Ewing brand.

I know it's not a Ewing Athletics shirt, but has anyone seen these M&N caricature shirts?

PEWINGGREYGEN.jpg

PEWINGROYALGEN.jpg

They don't need the backing of a major brand to get into a major retail store like Footlocker.

Didnt say it was impossible just meant it would be easier. The production run on these first four colorways is going to be a safe amount. Don't be surprised if they sell out.

Not Sure How Accurate This Is But My Local Footlocker Said They Expect To Be Selling These On August 4, 2012..... I Guess We'll Have To Wait And See....

Definitely. If they do well & as the brand grows, then I'd expect to see them move into major retailers. If their smart Ewing Athletics would get these into the hands of a lot of athletes & entertainers b/c we know nowadays hype=$$$.

Not a Knicks nor a big Patrick Ewing fan but I've always liked his kicks watching old bulls, Knicks day from back and the day and youtube 

will cop a pair no question 

These will NOT be in any Foot Locker or any type of big chain....They will be surfacing in Late August first in Wht-Blue-Orange and in Red-Black....

Back
Top Bottom