OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
I'm praying that Ewing does a launch in every major city to promote these. I'd def pick up a pair if he hits up LA or the west coast.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

and here's a recent vid I did 

I NEED that WHT/ROY x ORG pair, I really hope these are one of the ones they drop first.  They also did a royal blue suede pair with orange accents that I always wanted and never could find in a store I would just randomly see someone with them on occassion.

I would love to be able to get every colorway in the hi's......... I wanted the hi's so bad in the 8th grade and wasn't able to get a pair...I'm really looking to forward to these....

9a2fbace66fe11e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg

????
nerd.gif

Prices should be reasonable on this. Great that they're re-surfacing this brand but as far as mainstream appeal it won't be there. Small market so if they price them out of range they'll be making a mistake.

Originally Posted by mhtcjt37

Prices should be reasonable on this. Great that they're re-surfacing this brand but as far as mainstream appeal it won't be there. Small market so if they price them out of range they'll be making a mistake.

I'm quoting you for truth.. Ewings were pricey back in the day though to begin with...

I hope they have a simple regular release... Nothing limited ... I really need these to be easily picked up

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Originally Posted by mhtcjt37

I'm quoting you for truth.. Ewings were pricey back in the day though to begin with...

Were they? They didn't seem to be too bad from that Eastbay pricing.
Either way if these are done right, maybe this will open the doors for other brands like Reebok and Adidas to retro more of their 90's basketball shoes.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Can we get pics of how this shoe will look in person please.

no pictures of samples have turned up yet, hell we don't even know which model will be the first drop

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Can we get pics of how this shoe will look in person please.

no pictures of samples have turned up yet, hell we don't even know which model will be the first drop

It's starting to get A tad bit annoying

I have some crumbled rogue IIs that I have wished to wear for a long time... Soon I will!

ok honestly never have seen a pair of these ewings. but they go hard. damn

Back
Top Bottom