OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
Ewing Lo Swat Click the link down below!

Much respect to one of the most realest sneaker connoisseur/sneakerhead Khalli Vegas.

Last edited:
To some people the EWING IMAGE probably looks like a Huarache. I could see a little resemblance, but it's a totally different shoe. Let's put it this way, if the IMAGE was a Nike shoe it would've been an evolve Huarache.

Last edited:

Lookin beautiful

That looks fantastic!!! Now the hard part. Figuring what size to get. The 33 Hi was TTS, as was the Center Hi and Concept. Only the Focus ran small. May have to shoot Ewing Athletics an email to ask how they run.

Last edited:
I found a pic, all this time it was here on this thread. Somebody had posted it a while back like in 2013. I was looking around the old posts and I came across it. The name of the shoe its still Ewing blank?...
http://niketalk.com/t/208299/lightbox/post/18335045/id/497439

Haha, thats my pic. I might have some more photo's on one my externals still have to look. BTW glad you enjoyed the interview and appreciate the post you sent on the site.

Haha, thats my pic. I might have some more photo's on one my externals still have to look. BTW glad you enjoyed the interview and appreciate the post you sent on the site.
Cool, you really have some rare shoes in your collection. Yeah I really did, no problem brother, peace!

Not bad. I'm buying. And it's a sneaker he wore in the All-Star Game. Yep.

Last edited:
How do ypu wear your 33 Hi's? Do they look too bulky? Would love to try them on but can't find any around my area. Interested in picking up the white Knicks colorway.

Not bad. I'm buying. And it's a sneaker he wore in the All-Star Game. Yep.

They look fantastic!!! Just sent them a message via IG asking how the fit will be. Not sure if they will run small with the Huarache type sockliner. Hope they reply.

Hope so too. And let us know.

Hey Jay, I already got an email back from Ewing Athletics (I emailed them before I tried the IG message) and they were quick to reply. Here is their reply sent to me, which also has a hint of something else new for the summer (I asked about a retro "Dream Team" colorway Eclipse:

"The IMAGE runs true to size and not as small as the Focus did so you should be fine with your normal size.......Stay tuned for the Eclipse this summer, thanks for your support!"

So there you have it. They say it runs TTS, like the other models (not the Focus). I'm REALLY stoked about the Eclipse coming. If it's the Dream Team colorway, instant buy. Especially if it comes with the replica gold medal instead of the little basketball keychain. Hope this info helps others out. :smile:

Last edited:
Here goes a few more classic pics of that ''Ewing Image'' epicness!

YEAHHHH, MY EWING IMAGE'S ARE PRETTY EPIC!

Last edited:
New Pics of the Ewing Image

Thanks basket4ballers.com for the pics. Basket4ballers is an official Ewing account from France.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom