OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
I know these have been out for a few years now but regardless, I'm super excited to have these in my collection.  Got them for $75 shipped too!

I'm working on selling off the majority of other brands in my collection and I'm going to FOCUS(pun intended) on collecting Ewing exclusively. Some might think I'm crazy but I love Ewing Athletics and everything they put out gets me more excited than any other brand out there. Just my opinion. Cheers.

I know these have been out for a few years now but regardless, I'm super excited to have these in my collection.  Got them for $75 shipped too!

I'm working on selling off the majority of other brands in my collection and I'm going to FOCUS(pun intended) on collecting Ewing exclusively. Some might think I'm crazy but I love Ewing Athletics and everything they put out gets me more excited than any other brand out there. Just my opinion. Cheers.
Welcome, I completely understand cause I'm also passionate about the Ewing brand aside from the iconic Ewing 33 Hi sneaker. They have so many more other sneakers that are hidden gems like the Ewing Eclipse, Ewing Empire Hi, Ewing Domain Hi, Ewing Swatt etc.

Welcome, I completely understand cause I'm also passionate about the Ewing brand aside from the iconic Ewing 33 Hi sneaker. They have so many more other sneakers that are hidden gems like the Ewing Eclipse, Ewing Empire Hi, Ewing Domain Hi, Ewing Swatt etc.

I can't wait for them to retro even more models. I currently have 3 pairs of 33 hi and I'm always looking to get more of any model. I'd really like to score a pair of 33 lows for the summer they're just hard to find in a size 12 and they sell quick. My goal is to try and own every colorway in every model. It's going to take some time but I've decided that this brand will be my sole focus. I like the occasional Saucony and Asics and some Reebok but Ewing just makes me happier than any other brand hands down.

I can't wait for them to retro even more models. I currently have 3 pairs of 33 hi and I'm always looking to get more of any model. I'd really like to score a pair of 33 lows for the summer they're just hard to find in a size 12 and they sell quick. My goal is to try and own every colorway in every model. It's going to take some time but I've decided that this brand will be my sole focus. I like the occasional Saucony and Asics and some Reebok but Ewing just makes me happier than any other brand hands down.
That's awesome to hear. Yeah, I also like other brands but Ewing is up there on my list of the brands that have my total attention. I just can't ignore Ewing Athletics cause their designs are just out of this world and timeless.

That's awesome to hear. Yeah, I also like other brands but Ewing is up there on my list of the brands that have my total attention. I just can't ignore Ewing Athletics cause their designs are just out of this world and timeless.

Agreed, very timeless. Not to mention very comfortable. I've tried every brand out there and Ewing Athletics is the most comfortable in my opinion. Everyone has different feet so I'm sure some would disagree but man, I love the fit and feel of them.

I've really had to hold back and not buy more pairs. I've stopped buying shoes like I used to, but I've made sure to get at least a couple pairs of Ewings. I need to grab a couple more.

Only like 3 joints drop a month w/ them sitting at the $100 mark you should be good. But if you rly tryna get every model, you might wanna do that.

Also if you see some Ewings at Jimmy Jazz for the low you might wanna cop asap. I think their clearance prices are based on stock and I paid an extra $5 being 2 days late. Seen them again and they added an extra $5 on that.

I love Ewings just hate the suede they use

Only like 3 joints drop a month w/ them sitting at the $100 mark you should be good. But if you rly tryna get every model, you might wanna do that.

Also if you see some Ewings at Jimmy Jazz for the low you might wanna cop asap. I think their clearance prices are based on stock and I paid an extra $5 being 2 days late. Seen them again and they added an extra $5 on that.

I love Ewings just hate the suede they use
Thanks man, I'll bookmark Jimmy Jazz and keep an eye on their stock.  Right now they have some pretty good prices on some models.  I just copped a pair of the White/Gum 33 Hi for $64 shipped, they'll be here tomorrow. Hoping to pick up a pair on Concepts and Center Hi within the next few days as well as the 33 low.

Online is decent but Im talking in-store, the deals are better there. They had the white and black joints (Concord-type) for 65 but I keep getting other things.

If there isn't one around you, just make sure to try and visit one wen u can some JJs don't have many but that's the only spot in my mall with a good section of Ewings

Online is decent but Im talking in-store, the deals are better there. They had the white and black joints (Concord-type) for 65 but I keep getting other things.

If there isn't one around you, just make sure to try and visit one wen u can some JJs don't have many but that's the only spot in my mall with a good section of Ewings
I'd love to visit a JJ retail store someday but I live clear the **** out in Utah.  I have not found 1 store in this entire stupid state that carries Ewing, it's very frustrating.  I just have to be cool with getting all of my Ewing's online.

Im praying for ya brodie, JJ still kinda just getting running they didn't any spots near me 3yrs ago and now theres 3

Anyone picking up the new colorways of the 33 Hi or the Sport Lite today?  The silver with the translucent out sole has kind of worn on me, I'll get it if/when the price drops a little.  I like the Sport Lite too, that'll probably be slept on and get discounted I'm assuming.  I just got the White/Gum 33 Hi for $65 shipped and the Black/Red 33 Hi for $50 shipped. 

Anyone on here have the 33 mid?  Looking to snag a pair for $80 but I'm not sure how they'll fit.  I size up from my TTS in the 33 HI, the mids don't have the big achilles pad but the collar looks pretty thick. Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated. 

White Crocs are dope just gotta wait for disco

Prolly like the next Sport Lite color better

Last edited:
I need some more colorful kicks in my collection, that's why the Ewing Sport Lite Colorway that I'm actually waiting for is the ''MULTI'' Colorway Joint. This particular colorway really scream the 90s!

Last edited:
Looking to buy my brother a pair of Ewings since he was also really into them as a kid.

He's either an 8.5 or a 9, anyone know how the Wrap mids or the Kross line run? True to size? Or what

Looking to buy my brother a pair of Ewings since he was also really into them as a kid.

He's either an 8.5 or a 9, anyone know how the Wrap mids or the Kross line run? True to size? Or what
With the Wrap Mid go TTS. I can't speak on the Kross sizing cause I don't have them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom