OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
Copped from Premiere. Had to go a size off in the blues due to availability, hopefully it won't be a problem.

I messed my dates up and originally thought release was tonight.

for anybody on the hunt for royal or blacks keep an eye on www.myoslife.com they should be puttin some up for a very good price sometime today.

i think the email he sent out was like $115 + shipping. now if only i could still scoop the reds -.-;;

They've got a few Reds in Size 9 too, for those who missed last time. $150 though. Reasonable, if you missed retail. IMO.

Got my royals in from packers, missed postman yesteryear so had to pick up today

Undefeated ewing restock not sure of sz availability... fone wont let me connect to tht website.... strnge

Extremely happy with the quality on the royals and blacks, they really improved on the last two releases!

A few sizes still remain of the blues, blacks, and whites, on Packers.

And, of the blues, and blacks on Undefeated.

A size or two in the Reds at soleheaven (UK site and prices).

Got my blue suedes in the other day. I loved them when I saw them up at Ewing Athletics HQ but to have them on my feet is a whole other level.

On a side note wait till you guys see what Ewing Athletics has in store for us :smokin

Got my blue suedes in the other day. I loved them when I saw them up at Ewing Athletics HQ but to have them on my feet is a whole other level.
On a side note wait till you guys see what Ewing Athletics has in store for us
smokin.gif
Pray...

ewing_rogue_II_1.jpg

Btw, im curious as to what peoples favorite ewing is

Last edited:
These are an amazing release, I couldn't miss out on these. I was around when these first came out, they were crazy and still are. I love them, I hope they release those hats, the one with the adjustable strap with 33 on it. I think they are going to tho. Queens what's the word on that hat ? Is it coming out ? Can you help us out with grabbing some hats or kicks from ewings ? That would be a good look bruh !

Back
Top Bottom