OFFICIAL PATRICK EWING/ EWING ATHLETICS THREAD. VOL. THEY ARE OFFICIALLY BACK!

Vote on the Ewing Model you would like to see return!

• Asphalt

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Boomer

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Concept

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Eclipse

• Extreme

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Key

• Kross

• Orion

• Prizm

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Street New York City

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Swatt

• Total voters
This thread is slipping, I know you all had to see these!

Vintage Pic of Patrick Ewing wearing the Ewing Concept in the Black, Blue, Orange Colorway!       

I know I'm way late with these but better late than never right?  I scooped these from City Blue Shop for $50 with free shipping!!  Way too good to pass up!  This is my first pair of Ewings and I'm very impressed

how do ewing hi's fit on narrow skinny feet?tts or half dize down?it seems like i found my "ewing grail"...the jamaican cw but not sure about sizing....any help much appreciated

They drop like dominoes
And if you didn't know, Ice Cube got drama ****So after the screwin
I bust a nut and get up and put on my white Ewings
I'm out the do'

I was hoping that the month of Feb. was gonna be that epic month that I was going to see other great Ewing models release. Like, hints: Ewing Image, Ewing Domain Hi, Ewing Empire Hi, Ewing Eclipse, Ewing Sport Lyte, Ewing Boomer Mid. What's up Ewing Athletics I guess not, hopefully the next month we'll see something totally different release, peace!

Patrick Ewing is wearing the Ewing Image PE against Hakeem Olajuwon during Game Six of the NBA Finals played on June 19, 1994 at the Summit in Houston, Texas.

I be dreaming about this shoe like crazy, one of my grails right here FUEGOOOOOOOOOO!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom