Official PC thread.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Trying to decide on a monitor is giving me a headache.

Ya'll seen The Witcher 2? That **%* looks beast.

same here. i want nothing bigger than 24" (pause) with 1080p res, 2ms response time and 120hz, under 400 if possible. i dont really care for IPS panels because i literally don't use this pc for anything other than gaming

Is it just me or did SP1 slurp up some HDD space. Took atleast 4-5 gigs from my SSD
frown.gif

edit: NVM went away some how. 3 gigs of space just returned out of no where.

Is it just me or did SP1 slurp up some HDD space. Took atleast 4-5 gigs from my SSD
frown.gif

Just ordered 11 3tb hitachi drivers for a new media server. Might go raid 0..not 100% sure yet. 

Just ordered 11 3tb hitachi drivers for a new media server. Might go raid 0..not 100% sure yet. 

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

frown.gif

Woah! took 5 gigs from me.
How did you get it back?

frown.gif

How did you get it back?

Originally Posted by omgitswes

frown.gif

How did you get it back?

Ran disk clean up from the system tools in the start menuAfter if loads up the you should see a option in the bottom left hand corner with the admistrative badge click it then from their select all the possible clean up options and click clean up. It only cleaned up a gig but then in a few hours it just magically most of it came back.

frown.gif

How did you get it back?

Ran disk clean up from the system tools in the start menuAfter if loads up the you should see a option in the bottom left hand corner with the admistrative badge click it then from their select all the possible clean up options and click clean up. It only cleaned up a gig but then in a few hours it just magically most of it came back.

frown.gif

How did you get it back?

good deal, it got about 3 gigs for me.
I'm glad you said something because I wouldn't of even noticed it. I read somewhere that SSDs perform best when less than half of it's space is occupied and I only have a 60 gig one. I need to grab a bigger one this summer

frown.gif

How did you get it back?

good deal, it got about 3 gigs for me.
I'm glad you said something because I wouldn't of even noticed it. I read somewhere that SSDs perform best when less than half of it's space is occupied and I only have a 60 gig one. I need to grab a bigger one this summer

^ thats a pretty good monitor
pimp.gif
... . my only concern is that it has a really wobbly base, after a while you'll notice that the screen is tilting a bit to either side.

take a look at the bx2250. it is like a smaller version of the px2370. its also an LED, size is smaller by 1.5" but the specs are almost the same and has lower power consumption.

^ thats a pretty good monitor
pimp.gif
... . my only concern is that it has a really wobbly base, after a while you'll notice that the screen is tilting a bit to either side.

take a look at the bx2250. it is like a smaller version of the px2370. its also an LED, size is smaller by 1.5" but the specs are almost the same and has lower power consumption.

There are some really solid 22" but im trying to aim for 23-24". I was considering the bx2250 as well, nice monitor.

There are some really solid 22" but im trying to aim for 23-24". I was considering the bx2250 as well, nice monitor.

Back
Top Bottom