[Official Philadelphia 76ers Thread] - Show Ya Luv!

Yo......we might not make it in the playoffs.....lucky for us the rest of the season has quite a few teams that we are capable of beating

iguodala can't be comin back next year....ET is killing me with his inconsistency but i know he has it in him

this offense is just too flat....we don't have any consistent shooters. Lou Williams can't just chuck up a 3 every time....nobody good in the paint...nobody who can get to the line

if we face miami in the 1st round we're gettin swept

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Gotta win this game today....
We lost................
grin.gif

I swear if we had an atleast somewhat decent PF that still had his legs like Paul Milsap or somebody, this team would have won atleast 5 more games than we have at this point in the season. I don't know what the hell is wrong with Jrue, but we should have shopped him a little during the deadline. It would be really, really awful for the fanbase if we end up missing the playoffs at this point....

If you think about this team, what are the pieces that you would really say that you definitely know you want to build on in the future. I haven't been sold on Evan Turner from day one, and while he's had stretches, I can't necessarily say for sure that he's a piece that will definitely be a major part of the team in the future.

this team has lost all faith in Doug Collins; I wouldn't be shocked if he wasn't the coach next year

Well there's nobody on the team that I would say is untradeable, but I think if you just added one big time go-to guy to the current roster the team could be a big time contender because of their defense. I just don't know who the Sixers could get to be that guy. I would definitely try and draft Andrew Nicholson and hope he can turn into a Lamarcus Aldridge type player in the NBA.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by StillIn729

this team has lost all faith in Doug Collins; I wouldn't be shocked if he wasn't the coach next year
Naw too soon for that.
I want him to stay but I wouldn't be shocked if he left on his own terms 

team is not good enough for a championship but it's not bad enough for a top 5 pick.
just me but i'll trade iggy...for who? idk...and package brand with either turner /holiday/ young. preferably holiday to free up cash. 
jrue is the most frustrating player to watch. he'll look good for a few minutes or have that game
pimp.gif
but then he'll have terrible defensive lapses, committing the dumbest fouls, and throwing the most stupidest passes.  

The thing is...we better get something real good in return if we're going to trade Iggy in any package or anything. He's really the only player on this team that's highly thought of around the league. Almost every big time player wants to play with Iguodala cause he's that perfect #2 or #3 guy on a great team that can lock up the other team's best player. I wish we atleast tried to figure out some type of package like Jrue, Lou, Vucevic and a 1st rounder or two for Deron Williams. Not sure if that's what would get it done, but players would LOVE to play with D-Will and Iguodala. If we could have went Heat-style and got rid of half the team to make room for another max contract, we would have had a damn good chance at landing Dwight this summer. Having a team stuck in limbo between the 5th-8th seed for 10 straight years sucks...

i still think ET will be the future of the Sixers...Coach Collins is really f'n up his season. I don't care if he's goin 5-10000000 out there, i just want him on the court with the ball taking shots

it was tough, but yeah we gotta make moves...i love the team (when they're winning) but yeah i wanna see what we can get for guys like Jrue, Lou, Andre

collins came with the change to bring Hawes and ET out of the starting lineup...it seemed to work.

Meeks wasn't as efficient, but i like when he's out there because when he's clicking we got a guy who can consistently hit the 3

Once again ET didn't play as much, but Jrue got some time and looked great....it seems like you can't have both at the same time? We got the easiest schedule, hopefully we can bring some momentum into the playoffs ...if we make it

Prime example of why ET should have more time with the ball....he's goin off right now puttin the team on his back...gettin rebounds, driving the lane, taking the jump shots
not enough though...another game lost in the end

another game lost late...we lose to teams that can drain the 3's...we can't keep up with them

Thad and Andre looked great though

laugh.gif

considering how little progress we made and how terrible this season ended up being....f it. Best i'm hopin for is more growth and playoff experience for our younger players

Only chance we have in the playoffs is if Turner, Jrue or both step up and explode onto the scene. We know what Iguodala, Thad and Lou are going to do...we need Turner and Jrue to play out of their minds to upset the Bulls.

Did we wear our blue jerseys at all this season? I thought those were our new alternates...

buc....i googled it a while back and saw this:

Adam Aron@SixersCEOAdam
Yes. Most likely next season. RT @MixMastaB I heard there was going to be a blue alternate jersey...but have yet to see it. Any truth?
22 Feb 12 ReplyRetweetFavorite

but yeah....ET showed he has it in him...i hope he could break it out during the series. Thad looked great in today's game...hope he could bring that into the playoffs. Andre got hurt during the game, came back...i hope he's fine

Evan Turner went for 29 pts, 13 rebounds, and 6 assists with Young/Brand/Iguodala on the bench...more time with the ball = $$$$......

Knicks need to win btw
laugh.gif

just hope he shoots better than 13-29  to get 29 points lol, other than that i like what i see from him when he has the ball in his hands.

Back
Top Bottom