Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

Originally Posted by Rawk On

eek.gif
Old meets new is a GREAT shot!
agreed, and the Chain shot is really clean

Originally Posted by M0B DEEP

Hey guys im really interested in doing photography, But i dont know what kind of camera to start with. I was looking to get the Nikon D40 or D60. Which one would be the better purchase for me? thanks.

Rap Sizzle: I love the old meets new photo. The concept is dope.

M0B DEEP: I would recommend the D40. You can't go wrong with it. Light, easy to use, and I think you get a lot of bang for your dollar. Its an entry levelcamera but it can produce great pictures. The ONLY negative I would have to point out with the D40/60 is that they are not able to autofocus with certain Nikonlenses. But I would just recommend continuing doing your homework/research then venture over to a local camera shop and ask to play around with it to see howyou like both the D40/60. You only really know if you actually have it in your hands trying it out imo. And you can utilize the people at the store and ask fortheir recommendations as well. Good luck with your purchase.

Originally Posted by ProperLive

shes beautiful i love brownskin ladies
glasses.gif

who is that? if you dont mind!

I been hesitent in posting female pictures for the past couple of months because the comments that I have seen up in here, but here are a fewmore ..

She is a model that asked for some pictures to be taken ...

3604336399_3f9c94824a_o.jpg

3605152644_570f513e87_o.jpg

3605369158_7da0fe5840_o.jpg

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

Originally Posted by ProperLive

shes beautiful i love brownskin ladies
glasses.gif

who is that? if you dont mind!

I been hesitent in posting female pictures for the past couple of months because the comments that I have seen up in here, but here are a few more ..

She is a model that asked for some pictures to be taken ...

3604336399_3f9c94824a_o.jpg

3605152644_570f513e87_o.jpg

3605369158_7da0fe5840_o.jpg

Pretty model but the dress is really overexposed in the first 2, the 3rd is a little better. I would suggest shooting not in the direct sunlight, try a shadierarea to make the dress pop and accentuate her skin tones.

^^^^Gosh...her skin almost looks air brushed.

haight-street-8.jpg

I actually got in super close for this shot. Like 2 inches away. I almost had it at mid flight which would have been better but I fudged up my settings and itflew away.

my first time posting in here...
still new at this but I'm actually pretty happy with how these turned out:

Shot with my Nikon D40 with Nikon 12-24mm f/4 AF-S DX lens.

Originally Posted by nikefiend68

Pretty model but the dress is really overexposed in the first 2, the 3rd is a little better. I would suggest shooting not in the direct sunlight, try a shadier area to make the dress pop and accentuate her skin tones.

thanks for the tips .. the 1st two pictures we intentionally PP to look that way .. I know I took the risk of over exposing the dress but IMO it waswell worth it .. but I guess we all have different taste man .. I know what you saying though ....

here ..

3608946550_0f9ba6a747_o.jpg

3608916196_7a4f6bc61f_o.jpg

BTW - I think 3 is pefect like that only picture that I havent had to looked twice to redue .. perfect histogram aswell ....

which one you like best?

the picture was never overexposed to start off .. I just made it that way because I love the feel to it .. we all have different taste and IMHO theres reallyno right one .. so I just posted two more edits to see which one you guys like one slightly overexposed and desaturated and one full of color and properlyexposed...

I like your shoots man .. I wish I would of have done something like that with my baby girl ... nice!!!

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

^^^^Gosh...her skin almost looks air brushed.

haight-street-8.jpg

I actually got in super close for this shot. Like 2 inches away. I almost had it at mid flight which would have been better but I fudged up my settings and it flew away.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]amazing[/color]

^^ i know right i need a fish lens
pimp.gif
and my canon back my mother used it to goto the beach she needs to hurry back!

hope she didnt get sand in it .. lol

hate going to the beach with the camera ...

nice celica btw and yeah FOng liking the shoot ..nice

Back
Top Bottom